LEXINGTON, Ky. The annual Kentucky Football Fan Day has been slated for Saturday, Aug. 9 when the Kentucky football team will hold an autograph session at 9 a.m. ET inside Nutter Field House, followed by an open practice at approximately 10:45 a.m. ET inside Commonwealth Stadium. Admission and parking to the event is free of charge.
Below are additional details for the event finalized since the initial release in late July:
- Nutter Field House doors along with Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Commonwealth Stadium will open at 9 a.m. ET. The autograph session is inside Nutter Field House.
- 2014 Kentucky football posters and schedule cards will be available at Nutter Field House and outside Gate 1.
- A map of where student-athletes and coaches will be lined up for autographs is attached. Assistant coaches will be seated with the position players they coach, except for offensive coordinator Neal Brown and defensive coordinator D.J. Eliot.
- To help the autograph session lines move along fans are asked to limit autographs to one autograph per person and to not pose for pictures with student-athletes or coaches.
- Autographs will end at 10:15 a.m. ET and fans are invited to enter CWS for the open practice. Seating is available in sections 104-115 in the lower bowl and 200-218 in the upper level. No field access
- Concessions, merchandise and restrooms will be open on the Commonwealth Stadium north upper and lower concourses
- Parking is available in the red, green and blue lots immediately adjacent to the stadium.
- Fans are reminded to be mindful of the ongoing construction in and around Commonwealth Stadium. Please stay in the approved spectator areas and refrain from entering restricted construction zones.
The event will conclude the opening week of fall camp for the 2014 Kentucky Wildcats, who reported for camp on Aug. 5. Kentucky’s season lidlifter will be on Aug. 30 vs. UT Martin, with kickoff set for noon ET at Commonwealth Stadium.
The season opener will be televised by the SEC Network, to check to see if your television provider has the SEC Network, visit GetSECNetwork.com.
Fans can purchase season tickets, and single-game tickets for home and away games, by visiting UKfootballtix.com.