LEXINGTON, Ky. – Remaining tickets for the second and third rounds of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament to be held Thursday and Saturday in Rupp Arena are available.
• Tickets are $285 (lower level) and $234/$192 (upper level) each and are for two sessions Thursday and one session Saturday, for a total of three tickets for six games. Lower level seats at Rupp Arena are chairbacks and upper level seats are bleachers.
• Tickets are available via www.ncaa.com/mbbtickets, or by calling (877) NCAA TIX, which is 877-622-2849.
• Based on availability, all-session tickets also will go on sale at the Rupp Arena Box Office starting Monday, March 18 at 10:00 a.m. Fans may also call the box office at (859) 233-3535.
• Fans purchasing tickets online are highly encouraged to print their tickets at home using TicketFast in order to avoid will call lines at Rupp Arena.
• Will call at Rupp Arena is located at the main box office windows off of High Street, and will open at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 21.
• Individuals requiring special access (e.g., individuals who are disabled and/or need special seating) should contact the Rupp Arena Box Office at (859) 233-3535. Tickets will be administered in accordance with ADA guidelines.
• Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the facility.
Public Invited to Open Practices on Wednesday: The public is invited to Rupp Arena on Wednesday as all eight teams will have open practice. Parking and admission to the arena are free on Wednesday. Here is the schedule, all times EDT:
Noon – 12:40 p.m. Game 1 lower seed
12:45 – 1:25 p.m. Game 2 lower seed
1:30 – 2:10 p.m. Game 1 higher seed
2:15 – 2:55 p.m. Game 2 higher seed
4:25 – 5:05 p.m. Game 3 higher seed
5:10 – 5:50 p.m. Game 4 higher seed
5:55 – 6:35 p.m. Game 3 lower seed
6:40 – 7:20 p.m. Game 4 lower seed
(for example, a No. 1 seed is a higher seed, a No. 16 seed is a lower seed)
Directions to Rupp Arena: Driving directions to Rupp Arena may be accessed at www.rupparena.com under the tab “Plan Your Trip.”
Game Times: The order of the games and tipoff times for Thursday’s games are expected to be announced Sunday night. Game times for Saturday will be decided late Thursday night.
Thursday’s Games, order of games and times TBA
Louisville vs. winner of Liberty/North Carolina A&T (first round game on Tuesday in Dayton)
Colorado State vs. Missouri
Butler vs. Bucknell
Marquette vs. Davidson
NCAA Policy on Non-Permissible Items: By NCAA policy, fans are not permitted to bring these items into Rupp Arena:
• Beverages of any kind
• Firearms and explosives
• Laser pointers
• Artificial noisemakers
• Promotional items such as cups, shakers or flags with commercial slogans or identification
• Large signs or banners
• Video cameras on game day (video cameras are permitted on practice day)
• Plastic or metal chairback seats (cushions only)
Still cameras, with lenses no longer than four inches, are permitted. In addition, fans may bring a sign, flag or banner that can be held by one individual, reflects good sportsmanship and does not block the view of other fans.