The United Way of the Bluegrass and Lexmark
Champion Trace Golf Club 20 Ave of Champions, Nicholasville, KY 40356
The United Way of the Bluegrass and Lexmark are living united every day to make a difference. Please show your support for this important effort by participating in the 8th Annual United Way Golf Classic presented by Lexmark on September 8 at the Champion Course at Keene Trace Golf Club.
• Scramble format with a double shotgun start.
• Tee times are at 8 am and 2 pm. Lunch will be served from 12-2 pm.
• Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for both the morning and afternoon rounds.
• 1st place winners will receive a pro shop gift certificate as part of their prize package.
• Contests, raffles and more!
Many sponsorship and donation opportunities exist – please consider giving generously to support a worthy cause. All proceeds will benefit the United Way of the Bluegrass.
Website for additional info or to register: http://www.uwbg.org/golfclassic
R.C. May Photography Lecture Series: LAUREL NAKADATE
UK Art Museum, 405 Rose St., Lexington, KY
In Residence Exhibition
Loudon House, 209 Castlewood Dr, Lexington, KY 40505
Explore new bodies of work created via a three month summer artist residency by painter Lori Larusso and fiber artist Melissa Vandenberg. Free Opening Reception Sept. 5, 6pm-9pm. The residency will culminate in a public exhibition Sept. 5 - Oct. 5.