R. J. Corman 5K Run/Walk to benefit Chrysalis House
Event Dates and Times
R. J. Corman Railroad Group
Online registration will be available until midnight, Thursday, May 16 ($20). Packet pickup will be Wednesday, May 15th (11am-2pm & 4pm-6pm) and Thursday, May 16th (12pm-4pm) at the Chrysalis Community Center, located at 1589 Hill Rise Drive, Lexington, KY.
Race day registration($25) will be open at 7:30 a.m.at R. J. Corman Railroad Group, 101 R. J. Corman Drive, Nicholasville, KY; the events will begin at 9:00 a.m.
• Prize Money for Top 3 Male and Female Finishers
1st Place $750 Cash
2nd Place $250 Cash
3rd Place $100 Cash
Five (5) $200 Random Drawing Cash Giveaways
• The R. J. Corman facility includes a heated pavilion and indoor restrooms
• Post race food prepared by My Old Kentucky Dinner Train's Executive Chef, Gil Logan--burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, wraps, fruit and churned HOMEMADE ice cream
• Chip timed by 3 Way Racing with scrolling results
• The race course is completely closed to the public
• Safe, convenient and free parking to all participants
• Photographer will be there to capture your "race face"
• Participants will receive a race t-shirt
• Activities for the kids
Lisa Minton, 859-977-2502, firstname.lastname@example.org