Susan G. Komen Golf for the Cure
Gay Brewer, Jr. Golf Course at Picadome, Lexington, KYa
The members of the 5 O’clock Ladies Golf League are pleased to announce information about the 17th Annual Golf Scramble Fund Raiser for the Susan G. Komen Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
The 17th annual golf scramble to benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation is scheduled for Saturday, August 16th at the Gay Brewer Jr. Golf Course at Picadome located on 469 Parkway Drive in Lexington. Check in is at 7:30 a.m. and there will be a shotgun start at 8:00 a.m.
Four-member teams can enter either the all women category or the mixed category of 2 men and 2 women. The entry fee is $75.00 per person.
The Entry Fee includes:
• Greens fee and golf cart,
• Continental Breakfast
• Prizes for the top women’s and mixed teams.
• Prizes for the “Longest Drive” and” Closest to the Pin” for men and for women.
The day of the tournament players will have an opportunity to purchase raffle tickets (3 cash prize awards), mulligans, and skirts. . Silent Auction items will also be available for purchase.
The success of this fundraiser depends on support from members of and businesses located in the greater Lexington Area. If you are interested in being recognized for:
• being a “Pink Ribbon” sponsor of a golf hole ($100.00) for a sign with your name or your businesses name on the tee box,
• providing merchandise for sale at the Silent Auction (recognition signage by merchandise),
• making a donation in memory or in honor of an individual with breast cancer, and/or
• registering a team for the scramble
please contact Lynn McCoy-Simandle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn McCoy-Simandle 859 273-4825 www.5oclockgolf.com