A cold front is working across the state this evening and will bring showers and colder weather into town. Here's a breakdown of what to expect:
- Rain will continue to work eastward this evening into tonight. Rain amounts may top a half inch.
- The rain will come to an end by early Thursday morning.
- Gusty winds may top 30mph at times.
- Much colder air filters in with readings into the upper 30s by Thursday morning. Highs will only make it into the upper 40s.
- Chilly weather will continue into Friday.
Looking farther down the road... the weekend looks nice with seasonal temps in the 50s. Several models try to bring a touch of winter into our region by the middle of next week.