- Summit City recently celebrated their eighth year of being open. Over the past eight years, the small Eastern Kentucky business has brought in over 200 national bands to Whitesburg.
- Most folks enjoy hiking through the mountains of Eastern Kentucky, but if you're seeking a little extra thrill for your next mountain adventure, White Lightning Zipline is just the place.
- Ale-8-One has been a Kentucky tradition for nearly 90 years. Have you ever wondered the history behind the company that started it all? How about what goes into the process of making the soda? This episode of Backroads tells all.
- What was once a strip mine is now a nationally recognized golf course. Stonecrest provides a prime place to golf with the encompassing beauty of the Eastern Kentucky mountains in the background.
- In Bristol you're in two states at once. You can be in Tennessee or Virginia. You're also in the Birthplace of Country Music. It's in Bristol where you can visit a museum and see where the history began, and is still being made.
- It's time for part two of our adventure with the Just Kik-N-It Ranch Outfitters. We are spending some time at the Just Kik-N-It Ranch, and then we will go caving in the Daniel Boone National Forest.
- The zipline that we visited last year in the Red River Gorge opened up in 2011 and in the same year, the Black Mountain Thunder Zipline in Harlan County opened as well. You won't believe who rode it too!
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WYMT CONTACT INFO
199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom