Butler County bus driver's records released
Posted: 10:17 AM
- Satisfactory that's how Janine Dockery has been graded in almost every single category in the last ten years she's been driving a bus for Butler County Schools.
Church gives pizza driver $1,000 tip from collection plate
Posted: 9:10 AM
- An Ohio church congregation ordered a pizza from Domino's during a service, then tipped the driver more than $1,000 that had been collected for the offering.
Harlan County native wins battle on NBC's 'The Voice'
- “Every emotion that I felt on stage, came flooding back tonight," said Jordan Smith
Report: Steve Spurrier to retire from coaching football
- According to reports from Sports Illustrated, South Carolina football coach Steve Spurrier has decided to retire.
ATV stolen from Boyd County business
Posted: 5:19 AM
- The ATV, which is described as olive green with a roll cage, was missing from Gillum's Service and Repair in Ashland when employees returned to work Monday.
Blankenship trial to continue Tuesday, recordings released
Posted: 5:39 AM
- Blankenship, 65, is facing three criminal counts that he conspired to break federal mine safety laws at the Upper Big Branch mine.
Laurel County jailer implements AliveLock RiskWatch
- The Laurel County Detention Center jailer is bringing in technology that he says will help his staff with their duties of monitoring and documenting.
Report: Playboy to end publishing fully nude female photos
Posted: 5:27 AM
- Executives for the magazine company tell The New York Times that the change will take place in March 2016.
Smile Faith hopes brighter smiles bring brighter futures
- The Smile Faith Foundation brought a RV converted into a dentist's office to Breathitt County in hopes of sparking changes.
Clay County man accused of shooting niece to death
Updated: 5:06 AM
- The shooting happened around 2:30 p.m. Monday along Highway 149 in the Hector community.
Family remembers Pike County man killed in drag racing crash
- "He's raced his whole life. he's been going to Isom for years, he loved that track over there" says Ryan Hicks.
FDA approves Oxycontin use in children, some Senators disagree with decision
- Many Senators are concerned with the risks of starting children on the drug so young.
Pike County School bus stolen over the weekend
- School officials tell us the school bus was on the drivers property in the lower Johns Creek area when someone started it and drove off.
Pike County man charged with stealing gas from school system
- School officials noticed they were spending more money than usual for gas and alerted the sheriff's office.
Williamsburg man faces burglary charge, homeowners find him inside house
- Deputies arrested Tyler Bowman, 20, Friday in Williamsburg.
More WYMT Headlines