School officials at Lynn Camp High school say two classrooms of students exposed to mercury today.
They say it happened when four students broke a thermometer spilling mercury in science class.
Officials say one student hid mercury in a beak in his locker... school was then put on lockdown... and the students were quarantined.
Officials say the EPA came in to see how much mercury was spilled and where.
They say professionals were called in to clean school completely.
School officials tell us there will be classes tomorrow at Lynn Camp
and those students will face consequences for their actions.
However, no students were not harmed in the incident.