Laundry room fire damages Lexington home

A laundry room fire causes damage to a home.

It happened this afternoon on 7th Street, in Lexington.

Firefighters say a man told them the dryer didn't sound right, so he sprayed something in it.

The dryer then caught fire and the flames got out of control.

Firefighters quickly put it out, but it did cause some damage to the back of the house.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WYMT CONTACT INFO 199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 89877987 - wkyt.com/a?a=89877987