Several families are arrested during a drug round-up in Martin County.
Officers from three different agencies had warrants for 31 people.
So far, 22 people are behind bars.
As the sun came up, officers hit the streets in Martin County, searching for 31 people accused of dealing drugs in the county.
“This is an ongoing investigation that has been conducted over several months by three different agencies, Kentucky State Police, Martin County Sheriff's Department, and Operation UNITE,” Trooper Mike Goble.
Investigators say joint undercover operations led to 31 warrants.
In some cases, more than one family member was arrested.
“We had a husband and wife, mother and son, and it’s kind of a family business in some cases it looked like,” Martin County Sheriff Garmon Preece said.
Investigators say those charged were selling pills, marijuana and other drugs.
“It's sad they won't get into some other business to make money instead of getting into the illegal drug dealing business,” Sheriff Preece said.
Officers are still searching for nine people they haven't found yet.
Police believe taking these 31 people off the streets will cut down on crime in the county.
1. Elbert Perry, 58, of Tomahawk, KY. (3 counts Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree, 1 count trafficking 3rd. Degree.
2. Sandy Perry, 40, of Tomahawk, KY., (3counts Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree, 1 count of Trafficking Controlled Substance 3rd Degree.
3. Jason Vanover, 31, of Tomahawk, KY., (1 count Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd. Degree.
4. Clarence Mills Jr., 32, Tomahawk, KY. (3 counts Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree, 1 counts Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd. Degree.
5. Shelia Mills, 61, Tomahawk, KY., (1 count Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd Degree.
6. Tina Goble, 38, Coldwater Road Inez, KY. (1 count, Trafficking Controlled Substance 1st. Degree.
7. Jasper Staton, 39, Tomahawk, KY., (Fleeing & Evading, Escape 3rd, Operating a Motor Vehicle .08 B.A.C, Persistent Felony Offender 1st. Degree.
8. Oscar Jude, 58, Beauty, KY., (2 counts Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd. Degree,
9. Tammy Hickman, 32, Inez, KY., (Possession of a firearm by convicted felon.
10. James Hickman, 36, Inez, KY., (Possession of a Firearm by Convicted Felon.
11. Earl Jude, 42, Inez, KY. (2 counts Trafficking of a Controlled Substance 1st. Degree.
12. Cecil Reed, 30, Hode, KY. (1 count Trafficking of a Controlled Substance 2nd. Degree.
13. Pinky Lee Haney, Inez, KY., (Complicity, Possession of a Controlled Substance 1st. Degree Oxycodone.
14.Mike McCoy, 47, Inez, KY., (1 count Possession of a Controlled Substance, 1 count of use/possession of Drug Paraphernalia 1st. Offense.
15. Buddy Horn, 44, Debord, KY. (2 Counts, Possession of Marijuana, Tampering with Physical Evidence.
16. Tackett Newsome, 62, Milo Rd. Inez, KY. (1 count Trafficking Controlled Substance 1st. Degree, 1 counts Trafficking Controlled Substance 2nd. Degree, 1 count Trafficking Controlled Substance 3rd. Degree.
17. Bobby Collins, 41, Van Lear, KY., Possession of Controlled Substance Amphetamine, Carrying a concealed weapon.
18. Jason D. Mollett, 29, Tomahawk, KY., (Fleeing Evading Police 1st. Degree, Assault 3rd. Police Officer, Violation E.P.O./D.V.O.
19. Randy Howard, 46, Lovely, KY., (2 Counts Possession of Controlled Substance, 1st. Degree, Operating Motor Vehicle under the Influence Drugs/Alcohol.
20. Mona K. Maynard, 51, Lovely, KY., (Possession of Firearm by a Convicted Felon, Escape 2nd. Degree.
21. Brandy J. Locke, 29, Warfield, KY., (Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument 1st Degree.
22. Shannon E. Jones, 18, Pilgrim, KY., (Criminal Mischief 1st Degree. There are approximately nine more warrants to be served. The case investigations are still under by The Kentucky State Police, Operation Unite, and The Martin County Sheriff’s Office.