A number of rooms at a Boyd County motel were evacuated following a fire in one of the rooms overnight.
Firefighters were called to the Knight's Inn on Route 60 just before 2 a.m. Wednesday.
Firefighters at the scene say the fire started below a heater in a vacant room and was likely caused by a electrical problem.
A guest staying in the room next door says he woke up to smoke and saw flames, but never heard a fire alarm go off. His room had some smoke and water damage.
No one was hurt.
The exact cause of the fire will be determined after an investigation is completed.