CEREDO, W.Va. (WYMT/WSAZ) - A local restaurant closed briefly this weekend after a kitchen fire.
The fire broke out Saturday morning at the Tudor's Biscuit World on Main Street in Ceredo.
Firefighters say an industrial oven caught fire.
Assistant Fire Chief of the Ceredo Volunteer Fire Department, James Cooper, says the cause of the fire appears to be electrical.
No one was hurt, but the kitchen sustained smoke damage.
The restaurant was expected to reopen Sunday.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply