Fire destroys Boyd County home

A man and woman were able to escape a fire that broke out in their home near Cannonsburg Thursday morning.

Firefighters were to called to1023 Cannon Drive right after 7 a.m.

They say fire was shooting through the roof when they got on the scene.

Firefighters say the inside of the house is gutted.

They say a space heater may have caused the fire.

While the couple got out okay, two dogs did not survive the fire.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus