More than a dozen firefighters were needed to fight a fire in Corbin Sunday.
Officials say the fire was originally reported at an apartment building on Crawford Lane, but after arriving at the scene they realized the fire was actually at a mobile home on the property.
Officials say there were two propane tanks outside the home and firefighters immediately sprayed them down to keep them from exploding.
They say the home was destroyed and was likely started by a child playing with a candle.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.