House fire not considered suspicious

Investigators do not think a fire that broke out in a county that's had many arsons lately is suspicious.

Lincoln County firefighters were called to a home on Shake Rag Road in Waynesburg around 5:00 Wednesday afternoon. Someone who lives at the home told 27 Newsfirst the fire started in the bathroom and was likely caused by something electrical. Firefighters kept the fire from spreading beyond the bathroom.

In recent weeks, firefighters have investigated a series of arsons in the Eubank area.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WYMT CONTACT INFO 199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137640698 - wkyt.com/a?a=137640698
Gray Television, Inc.