LEXINGTON, KY - A mother injured in the Pike County fire that took the lives of her four children and her boyfriend is now listed in "fair" condition at University of Kentucky Hospital.
Tammy Tucker was rushed to the hospital with severe burns and was in critical condition for several days.
The fire broke out in the early hours of Wednesday, January 9th in the home, located in Jonancy, Kentucky.
Investigators believe that an electric heater likely sparked the fire that killed William Wilfong and his four young children. They were in the same room as the heater.
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply