Perry Co. man dies two months after home explosion

A Perry County man injured in a fire more than two months ago has died.

It happened on Mudlick Road in the Avawam community when a kerosene heater exploded. Herman Feltner went back in to the burning home to save his wife following the explosion.

Family members said he died last night at Vanderbilt Hospital. Janet Feltner was also injured, but is now out of the hospital. Funeral arrangements for Herman Feltner have not been made.


WYMT CONTACT INFO 199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 149170665 - wkyt.com/a?a=149170665
Gray Television, Inc.