LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - An apartment fire in Louisville has injured a resident and three firefighters.
All four were taken to a hospital Sunday morning after fire crews responded to the scene of the blaze, The Courier-Journal reported.
Louisville Fire & Rescue Maj. Henry Ott said the woman suffered from burns and could also have inhaled smoke.
Ott said one firefighter also suffered burns, but he wasn't sure about the injuries of the other two.
Lyndon Fire Chief Russell Rakestraw said all three firefighters were alert as they were taken to University Hospital.
Ott said the fire in the third-story apartment may have started on a stove, but the investigation is continuing.
Rakestraw said most of the damage appeared to be cosmetic.