A Flash Flood Watch is in effect for Eastern Kentucky through Saturday morning. Heavy rain is possible through Saturday as a strong storm system moves through the mountains. Flash Flooding is likely during this time. Remember if you come across a flooded roadway to turn around and don't drown. Keep it with WYMT for the latest.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "BUCKWILD" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe.
The Kanawha County Sheriff's Department says autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas.
Their deaths have been ruled accidental.
The victims' bodies have been released to funeral homes, but no arrangements have yet been announced.
Shooting for the second season of the show set around Sissonville and Charleston has been suspended.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)