A Flash Flood Watch is in effect for Eastern Kentucky through Friday evening. Heavy rain is possible through Friday as a strong storm system moves through the mountains. Flash Flooding is likely during this time. Remember if you come across a flooded roadway to turn around and don't drown. Keep it with WYMT for the latest.
REGINA – Water service has been restored to all residents who were without water because of the recent outage except for the residents of the higher elevations of Ridgeline Road at Grapevine, Phyllis and Marrowbone (Graveyard area).
Those left without water account for approximately 75 people. Water restoration for the remaining customers is estimated to be between noon and 2 p.m. today.
All affected areas remain on a boil water advisory until further notice.
The affected areas are:
• Mouth of Harless Creek (including Harless Creek) along route 460/80 to Elkhorn City (including Elkhorn City).
• Route 195 from Marrowbone to Ashcamp Mountain.
• Along route 460 to the Virginia state line.
• Route 1499, including Feds Creek.
• Route 194 including Phyllis.
• Grapevine to the route 632 intersection.
• All side hollows in these areas