REGINA – Water service has been restored to all residents who were without water because of the recent outage except for the residents of the higher elevations of Ridgeline Road at Grapevine, Phyllis and Marrowbone (Graveyard area).
Those left without water account for approximately 75 people. Water restoration for the remaining customers is estimated to be between noon and 2 p.m. today.
All affected areas remain on a boil water advisory until further notice.
The affected areas are:
• Mouth of Harless Creek (including Harless Creek) along route 460/80 to Elkhorn City (including Elkhorn City).
• Route 195 from Marrowbone to Ashcamp Mountain.
• Along route 460 to the Virginia state line.
• Route 1499, including Feds Creek.
• Route 194 including Phyllis.
• Grapevine to the route 632 intersection.
• All side hollows in these areas
Enter your number for a chance to win great prizes!
Message and data rates may apply