Woman released from the hospital

PIKEVILLE, Ky. (WYMT) - A woman injured in a Pike County fire, that killed her family, has been released from the hospital.

Officials say Tammie Tucker was released from the UK Medical Center Tuesday.

She was rushed there last week with severe burns after a fire at her home in Jonancy.

Investigators think an electric heater likely sparked the fire that killed William Wilfong and his four young children.

They were in the same room as the heater.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WYMT CONTACT INFO 199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 187031091