New information about a fire that critically injured a couple.
It happened Wednesday afternoon in the Avawam community of Perry County.
Family members say Herman Feltner was transferred from UK to Vanderbilt Hospital.
He's in critical condition with burns on more than 85 percent of his body.
His wife, Janet Feltner, is still at UK in critical condition.
Fire officials say it is believed an explosion caused the fire after the two were adding kerosene to a heater.
The family says Herman Feltner went back in the burning home to save his wife after the explosion.