Thursday's Viral Videos
Posted: 11:55 AM
- A 10-year-old girl killed a 13-foot long alligator in Texas, an amazing rescue and more.
Deadline next week to seek assistance for July storm damage
Posted: 4:32 AM
- Anyone who has not registered for disaster relief following the storms in Breathitt, Carter, Fleming, Johnson, Leslie, Perry, Rowan and Trimble counties has until Monday to do so.
Getting clean: Heroin addict goes through pioneering program
Posted: 3:01 AM
- Kylee Moriarty recently met face-to-face with her mom for the first time in nearly a year. But days after that emotional reunion, she was kicked out of her halfway house for allegedly smoking marijuana.
Fiat Chrysler avoids strike with new tentative contract
- Details of the agreement were not immediately released. Local union leaders will vote on the tentative agreement this Friday at a meeting in Detroit.
Watch: Little girl can't wait to hug soldier dad
40 mins ago
- “She was excited. She spotted me from a couple rows back and she couldn’t contain herself. I wasn’t gonna tell her no."
Students show support for teacher with breast cancer
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and the disease hit close to home for students at one Knott County elementary school when one of their teachers was diagnosed.
Watch: Officers finally corral elusive elk in Texas
41 mins ago
- A bull elk managed to spend some time on the town before being captured by Waco, Texas authorities.
Calif. wildfire that killed four, burned homes fully contained
- It had burned across nearly 119 square miles of terrain before its progress was stopped.
Impact of EKU threat felt beyond the campus
- The buildings are empty, a busy campus turned mostly barren. But the quiet classrooms and crosswalks all come with a cost.
School principal and agency employee allegedly assaulted
- We’re told it began at Inspired Living; an agency that cares for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Soldier fatally shot at Fort Campbell identified
Fort Campbell has identified a 101st Airborne Division soldier fatally shot during a training exercise.
Folks work to open homeless shelter in Floyd County
- Giving hope to the homeless.
Folks in Floyd County are in the beginning stages of creating a homeless shelter in their community.
Five-Star Podcast: Kyle Maggard
- The Five-Star Podcast returns with wrestler Kyle Maggard. Nathan and Kyle talk about the business, the road and more.
Perry County native appears on "The Price is Right"
- Hazard native Sam Whitehead was the first name called on the show.
Johnson County Sheriff worries heroin is making it's way into the county
- "Somebody puts a little too much in a needle, it's obviously going to kill them" says Price.
More WYMT Headlines