Bubba Watson to remove Confederate flag from 'General Lee'
Posted: 3:05 PM
- Watson said after his round at The Greenbrier Classic in West Virginia that his decision "was the right gesture for me to do." He also said the American flag sends a statement that everyone is "created equal."
Police ask for help find missing TN child
Posted: 2:52 PM
- Hayleigh is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 150 pounds. Hayleigh has brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a sleeveless flowery top with dark colored shorts or a skirt and boots.
140 pairs of underwear stolen from store hit by 4 bra heists
Updated: 1:40 PM
- Police say 140 pairs of underwear have been stolen from a northeast Pennsylvania store that's been struck by four bra heists since February.
Heavy rain causes flooding in London
26 mins ago
- A line of heavy rain rolled through London on Friday morning and afternoon causing localized flooding a road closings.
WWE trying to block concussion-related lawsuits
Posted: 1:25 PM
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. is asking a federal judge to block lawsuits by former wrestlers who claim they have suffered long-term health problems from concussions they received in the ring.
Insurance giant Aetna purchases Kentucky's Humana for $37 Billion
Updated: 12:52 PM
- Aetna will acquire all outstanding shares of Humana for a combination of cash and stock, at roughly $230 per Humana share, according to a joint statement.
VFW members celebrate opening of Veterans Memorial Park in Pike County
- Veterans from across the county Thursday joined members of the local VFW post in a ceremony to mark the opening of the memorial.
BP to pay record $18.7 billion to states affected by spill
Posted: 7:03 AM
- More than five years after the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history, BP is preparing to pay a record $18.7 billion to affected states.
Perry County's Whitley Tate wins Country Music Highway Road to Fame competition
- She won $1,500 and several performance opportunities.
Program gives criminals option: jail or community service
- The Martin County Sheriff implemented a new program in February of this year that is saving taxpayers major dollars, and making for a better, cleaner community.
Search is on for man accused of punching toddler
- It reportedly happened on Saturday morning, but the child was not taken to the hospital until Sunday.
Police: Jackson County man stabbed by son, listed in critical condition
- It happened Thursday in Annville. Police say Allen Shepherd stabbed his father, Donald Shepherd.
New mayor selected in Hyden
- Carol Lewis Joseph was recently appointed to the position.
ACLU sues Rowan County clerk who won't issue marriage licenses
- Since last week's same-sex marriage ruling by the Supreme Court, Davis has refused to issue any marriage licenses in the county.
McConnell: Senate unlikely to confirm ambassador to Cuba
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says the Republican majority is unlikely to confirm an ambassador to Cuba.
More WYMT Headlines