Fans storm Lexington streets, celebrate UK's victory Saturday
9 mins ago
- University of Kentucky fans stormed the streets of Lexington seconds after Jerian Grant missed a jump shot from the corner.
Kentucky's First Lady raising awareness for domestic violence
5 mins ago
- Kentucky's First Lady, Jane Beshear, encouraged shoppers to help those involved in intimate partner violence with the 'shop and share' program on Saturday.
Cleveland NCAA Tournament: Saturday Coverage
- Cleveland NCAA Tournament: Saturday Coverage
"The Passion Play" comes to London
- Volunteers at the First Baptist Church of London are performing "The Passion Play" beginning Sunday. It’s a live performance chronicling the last week of the life of Jesus Christ. WYMT spoke to performers as they wrapped up the final rehearsal before opening day.
Fund transfer by Ky. lawmakers draws criticism
- Leaders of public employee groups are criticizing Kentucky lawmakers for transferring money from the public employee health insurance fund to government's "rainy day" fund.
Heating bill aid available for low-income in W.Va.
- Low-income West Virginians can get help paying heating bills through a state program.
Foundation fulfills "wish" for family in Whitley tragedy
- Jonathan Chatham wanted a shopping spree complete with a limo ride as his final "wish." After his death, the Make A Wish foundation wanted to make sure part of what wish was still accomplished.
High school junior hands out free prom dresses
- A story that starts with "Once upon a time" sounds like a fairy tale. Here, it's "Once Upon a Prom," and although it may sound like it, it's not too good to be true.
Running for Cerebral Palsy Awareness
- This Saturday, the Inaugural Cerebral Palsy Awareness Run/walk, took place in downtown, Prestonsburg.
Shop and Share for Domestic Violence
- The seventh annual, Shop and Share goods drive was held across the state of Kentucky.
Delete, erase, shred: enemies of federal record keepers
- The focus on Hillary Rodham Clinton's email practices as secretary of state is causing historians and government record-keepers to take stock of an imperfect system for preserving the government's history.
'Llama drama' owners say USDA draws line against appearances
- The llamas that became a social media sensation running around a Phoenix-area retirement enclave last month are saying goodbye to the spotlight.
Plan calls for pipeline to carry natural gas liquids
- A proposal to "repurpose" a natural gas pipeline that runs through 18 counties in Kentucky is drawing some concerns.
EKU and KCTCS aviation partnership taking off
- Eastern Kentucky University's aviation program is partnering with Kentucky Community and Technical College System schools in Ashland, Owensboro, Middlesboro and Hazard.
W.Va. agriculture department seeking to honor contributions
- The state Department of Agriculture is seeking nominations for a program honoring contributions by women to the agriculture, forestry and specialty crop industries.
More WYMT Headlines