Fire breaks out in historic building in downtown Louisville
- A huge plume of dark smoke was rising and flames were visible in an area of historic buildings known as Whiskey Row.
Pike County inmates deny drilling through wall in escape attempt
- Derek Nunemaker and Ronald Skeens used a piece of metal to carve out a hole in the wall before being caught Wednesday, Pike County Jailer Freddie Lewis said.
Officials asking for help finding suspects in armed robbery case
- It happened on highway 312, also known as Laurel Lake Road, North.
Fire destroys Perry County photographer's home
- The house belonged to well-known local photographer Cordis "Cuzz" Bishop and his wife, Doris.
Rain returns Tuesday, could cause new high water problems
- More rounds of rain are heading towards the Mountains
Cancer survivor opens salon at age 21
- Kasandra Maynard opened Diva's Hair and Tanning Salon on Monday in Paintsville. She is a cancer survivor and is only 21.
Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- The Associated Press went to court to compel the release of the documents, and they were made public Monday.
Laurel County man accused of leading police on ATV chase
- They arrested 31-year-old Raymond Hensley Sunday.
Homes Damaged due to flooding in Johnson County
- In the Thelka community, water covered roads and damaged inside of homes.
Flood damages Johnson County church, community comes to help
- When torrential downpours hit the mountains we all stand on alert.
Eric C. Conn attorneys file motion for Wrongful Death Suit to be dismissed
- Motions were heard from both sides in the Wrongful Death Suit filed by Emma Burchett.
Road needs repair after Sunday night flooding
- Highway officials say the road will be closed Tuesday while workers fix the roadway.
From one Leslie County mayor to the next
- There's a new mayor in one Leslie county town. Carol Joseph was appointed the Mayor of Hyden last week. Former mayor, Lonnie Hendrix, resigned last Monday. Hendrix says he's been dealing with several issues over the past six months leading him to his resignation.
Ky. Clerk: Let people buy marriage licenses online
- Monday, Davis tried to meet with Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear to ask him to call for a special session of the state legislature so it can pass a law allowing people to purchase marriage licenses online, similar to the process of purchasing a hunting or fishing license.
EKU reinstates two football players involved in bar brawl
- Eastern Kentucky University has reinstated two football players suspended for their roles in a bar fight earlier this year with University of Kentucky football players.
More WYMT Headlines