Posted: 3:29 PM
- The Eastern Kentucky University football team faces a challenging schedule in 2015, including two games against Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) programs. EKU will play five of its 11 games at Roy Kidd Stadium, highlighted by Homecoming on Oct. 24 versus Tennessee State.
- The Green Bay men's basketball team raced out to 12-0 advantage over the first six minutes and held Morehead State to 33 percent from the field en route to a 66-50 non-conference win on Wednesday evening at the Resch Center.
- The USC-Upstate women's basketball team remained perfect at home in 2014-15, while the Morehead State women were left still searching for their initial road win this season as the Spartans edged the Eagles, 75-69, Wednesday at the Hodge Center.
- Two nights after lighting up the scoreboard in an 86-76 win over Newberry, the Lady Railsplitters accounted for 41 points or less for the first time since November 23, 2012, a 46-41 loss at West Florida.
- University of Kentucky true freshman running back Stanley “Boom” Williams has been named to the Sporting News All-True Freshman Team as a kickoff return specialist for his strong rookie campaign for the Wildcats, it was announced on Wednesday.
- The start couldn’t have been worse for the University of Pikeville women’s basketball team, hitting just one of its first 16 shots, but the Bears found their mark late to come back and beat UVa.-Wise 63-53 on Wednesday afternoon.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WYMT CONTACT INFO
199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom