Lady Railsplitters outlast Tornados behind Mathis's career night
- Freshman guard Ross Mathis (Greer, S.C.) capped a career night with a game-sealing three-pointer as the Lady Railsplitters (11-8, 8-5 SAC) outlasted the Brevard Tornados (3-13, 2-11 SAC) in a back-and-forth contest 70-65 in South Atlantic Conference women's hoops action on Wednesday at Tex Turner Arena.
Union women take AAC comeback win over Milligan, 72-64
- The Union College women's basketball team placed four scorers in double-figures in a 72-64 comeback win over Milligan (Tenn.) in Appalachian Athletic Conference action, Wednesday night.
UK Hoops signee Murray named McDonald’s All-American
- Kentucky women’s basketball signee Taylor Murray of Odenton, Md., has been selected to play in the prestigious 2015 McDonald’s All-American High School Basketball Game on Wednesday, April 1 in the United Center in Chicago.
Briscoe selected for 2015 McDonald’s All-America Game
- Joining an elite list that features some of the greatest players to ever play for Kentucky, incoming freshman point guard Isaiah Briscoe has been selected to participate in the McDonald’s All-American Game.
Report: Former UK coach Phillips to coach wide receivers with Browns
- Former University of Kentucky Wildcats football player and coach Joker Phillips has reached an agreement with the Cleveland Browns to become the franchise's next Wide Receivers Coach.
Kelsey Nunley named to Top 50 Watch List for National POY
- University of Kentucky junior pitcher Kelsey Nunley has been named one of 50 players across the country to the 2015 USA Softball Collegiate Player of the Year Watch List, it was announced by the Amateur Softball Association of America and USA Softball on Wednesday afternoon.
UKathletics.com to offer behind-the-scenes Signing Day live stream
- Fans looking to go behind the scenes as UK football welcomes a new class on Signing Day once again have their home.
Lincoln Memorial tabbed at No. 5 in preseason SAC baseball poll; four named preseason All-SAC
- Lincoln Memorial compiled a 27-17-1 record in 2014, finishing third in the league with a program-record 16 SAC victories.
Report: Dowell twins decommit
- Scout.com is reporting the 4-star Dowell twins, David and Andrew, have flipped their commitment from Kentucky to Michigan State.
Patriots continue slow climb in NAIA Top 25 poll
- The University of the Cumberlands (UC) Men’s Basketball team is currently in the middle of a great 2014-2015 season as they currently sit at 17-4 overall and 6-2 in Mid-South Conference (MSC) play.
More WYMT Sports Headlines