OVC basketball tournament fields are set
- All games will be played at Nashville's Municipal Auditrorium. For ticket information, call 606-783-2386 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walden wills EKU to win on Senior Night
- EKU (19-10, 11-5 OVC) won eight of its final nine regular season games. As the No. 2 seed in the OVC Tournament, the Colonels will play in the semifinals on Friday at 9:30 p.m. ET.
Homers power No. 9 UK to doubleheader sweep at Tennessee Tech
- The day started with Kentucky earning a 5-1 victory over the Golden Eagles before the offense exploded for 10 runs in the day’s second game for a 10-0 five-inning run-rule victory.
Cold shooting Cavalier women fall to Mountain Lions
- Concord University used an 11-0 run to break a 34-34 tie mid-way through the second half to post a 65-48 win over UVa-Wise at the Prior Center Saturday.
No. 17 Bulldogs overpower Milligan to take AAC Crown, 84-63
- No. 17 Union defeats Milligan to take AAC Crown, 84-63.
Cavalier men fall to Concord on Senior Day
- Concord University had four players finish in double figures on Saturday to defeat UVa-Wise 74-59 in the Prior Center.
No. 1 Cats crush Razorbacks, Kentucky 29-0
- No. 1 Kentucky moves to 29-0 with a 84-67 win over No. 18 Arkansas Saturday.
Blackshear leads No. 17 Louisville past Florida St 81-59
- While the focus is often on what a team does in March, Louisville has a habit of closing strong in February.
UK Hoops closes regular season on Sunday at Memorial
- Kentucky-South Carolina women's basketball game set for Sunday.
Kyle Cody fires seven no-hit innings in 5-1 win
- Preseason All-America right-hander Kyle Cody fired seven no-hit innings, striking out a career-best nine, leading Kentucky to a 5-1 win over Nebraska-Omaha, in the first game of a doubleheader, on Saturday morning at the North Country Regional Park.
Saunders and Hackworth's Gold-Silver finish ignites UK at SEC Indoor
- Sha’Keela Saunders and Kenyattia Hackworth won respective gold and silver medals to spark the No. 9 Kentucky women’s track and field team in the Indoor Championships inside Nutter Field House on Friday.
More WYMT Sports Headlines