- UK coach Mark Stoops said he has some good kids who used poor judgement. Following Tuesday's practice, Stoops addressed the disciplinary action taken against four freshmen players.
- The Union College men’s soccer team is ranked 16th in this week’s NAIA Men’s Soccer Coaches’ Top 25 Poll, marking the first time since August 20, 2002 that the Bulldogs have been voted in the top 25. The Bulldogs were receiving votes in last week’s poll.
- The Union College men's golf team continued their strong showing in the early part of their 2014-15 season on Tuesday, finishing runners-up at the 2014 Blue Raider Invitational at The Pines at Lindsey Wilson.
- The University of Kentucky softball team’s first-ever trip to the Women’s College World Series earlier this year wasn’t the only significant honor for the squad in 2014 as the National Fastpitch Coaches Association has announced that 12 UK softball student-athletes have been named NFCA All-America Scholar Athletes.
- Tickets to the 2014 CBS Sports Classic, a college basketball doubleheader featuring perennial powers Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio State and UCLA, will go on sale Friday, Oct. 3, at 10 a.m. CST. The doubleheader will take place on Saturday, Dec. 20, at the United Center in Chicago, starting at Noon, CT with North Carolina taking on Ohio State followed by UCLA facing Kentucky at 2:30 p.m., CT.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WYMT CONTACT INFO
199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom