Police release more details about bar fight that reportedly involved EKU football player
Updated: 1:55 PM
- Richmond police are investigating a bar fight that reportedly involved an Eastern Kentucky University football player.
UPike men’s basketball continues to climb in NAIA Top-25
- Moving one step closer to reclaiming its top ranking, the University of Pikeville men’s basketball team comes in at No. 2 in the NAIA Coaches’ Top-25 Poll released on Tuesday afternoon.
UPike men’s tennis earns highest ranking since 2002
- Coming off a program-record 15 wins last season, the University of Pikeville men’s tennis team received its highest ranking in 13 years, coming in at No. 16 in Tuesday’s NAIA Coaches’ Top-25 Poll.
Mobile ticketing now available for men’s basketball games at Rupp
- Tickets purchased through UK Ticket Office, Ticketmaster accessible on mobile devices
UC bowling participates in Thomas Burris Memorial
- The University of the Cumberlands (UC) Men and Women’s Bowling teams continued their quest on Sunday as they traveled to Lexington, KY to participate in the second tournament of the weekend, the Thomas Burris Memorial.
Railsplitters voted ninth in SAC men's lacrosse preseason poll
- The Railsplitters were picked to finish ninth in the South Atlantic Conference in their first-ever season of men's lacrosse, it was announced on Tuesday with the unveiling of the league's preseason men's lacrosse coaches' poll.
Commodores take No. 2 spot, Bell girls remain No. 1
- After eight weeks of high school basketball, the Knott Central boys and Bell County girls remain the No. 1 ranked teams in the mountains.
Free throw accuracy helps MSU women over TTU
- The Morehead State women's basketball team was nearly flawless at the free throw line Monday night at Tennessee Tech, hitting 22-of-23, and that helped lead to a 64-54 victory over the Golden Eagles at the Eblen Center.
Mark Stoops plans to hire Andy Buh
- WKYT has learned that Andy Buh could be joining the staff of Mark Stoops as a defensive coach.
Bears sweep MSC honors, Simmons and Quigley win POW
- K.K. Simmons and Khalilah Quigley earn Mid-South Conference Player of the Week.
More WYMT Sports Headlines