Posted: 1:40 PM
- UPIKE men’s bowling qualified for the Championship Round Bracket of the Glen Carlson Las Vegas Invitational where it beat No. 2-seed Webber International (Fla.) in round one before falling to 10th-seeded Marian (Ind.) in the quarterfinals on Sunday.
- Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell was suspended for one game by the Atlantic Coast Conference on Sunday for a flagrant 2 foul and ejection Saturday in the Cardinals' 76-67 victory at Western Kentucky.
- The sixth-ranked Railsplitters (11-0) hit the century mark for the third straight game to close out the 2014 portion of the schedule with a 107-55 victory over the Virginia-Wise Cavaliers (1-8) in NCAA Division II men's basketball action on Sunday afternoon in the Prior Center.
- The Cleveland State women's basketball team entered Sunday's game shooting 56 percent at the free throw line. The Vikings nailed 23-of-25, however, at the line and rallied in the second half to defeat Morehead State 80-72 at Johnson Arena.
- For the second time this season, K.K. Simmons matched a program-record with eight threes to lead the fourth-ranked UPIKE past IU Southeast 98-72 on Saturday at the East Ky. Expo Center.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WYMT CONTACT INFO
199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom