LEXINGTON, Ky. – A limited number of general admission tickets are available for the Kentucky-Tennessee women’s basketball showdown to be held Thursday in Memorial Coliseum. The game will be televised live on FSN at 7 p.m. ET with Dave Baker and Debbie Antonelli calling the action.
Fans interested in tickets can visit the Joe Craft Center ticket office, go to UKathletics.com, or call the UK ticket office at 1-800-928-CATS.
General admission tickets for adults are $7, while seniors and children (18 and under, 65 and over) are only $4. Age 5 and under are admitted free.
UK faculty and staff are being offered two free tickets while students can pick up one free ticket with valid UK identification. The tickets must be picked up at the Joe Craft Center ticket office between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET (while supplies last). UK faculty, staff and students will not be admitted for free on game day if the game is a sellout.
A reminder that UK begins its spring semester Wednesday, therefore, women's basketball parking for Thursday’s game is available in the following surface lots and parking structures:
• Student Center Lot - off Euclid Ave
• MLK South Lot - between Lexington Ave and MLK Blvd. and south (towards Euclid) of the center drive lane. DO NOT PARK IN NORTH MLK LOT (closest to Wildcat Lodge) AS THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL LOT AND SUBJECT TO TICKET/TOW
• Handicapped Parking (first come-first served until full) is located in the Northeast corner of the MLK South Lot, must have valid state-issued hang tag
• Joe Craft Center North E-Lot - large lot located north of the Joe Craft Center, and accessible via Lexington Avenue or Rose St.
• Good Samaritan surface Lot - accessible off MLK Blvd
• Parking Structure #5 - entrances off Limestone and S. Upper
Other important notes about Thursday’s game:
• UK Athletics encourages women's basketball fans to arrive early to ease traffic and parking congestion around the Coliseum.
• Doors to the Coliseum will open one (1) hour prior to tip-off.
• Surface event lots (i.e. Student Center, Hardymon, South MLK, Joe Craft Center North and Good Samaritan Surface Lot) typically reach capacity approximately 45 minutes prior to tip-off, at which point, vehicles should proceed to Parking Structure #5 (PS#5).
• The PS #5 shuttle will begin one hour prior to tip and end one hour post-game. The PS #5 shuttle picks up on Administration Drive, accessible via the sky bridge located on the 3rd Floor of PS#5.