- The final week of regular season high school basketball is here, and after 11 weeks, the Bell County girls and Knott Central boys remain the unanimous number one ranked teams in the mountains.
- After five weeks of high school basketball, the Knott Central Patriots still rate No. 1 in the Alice Lloyd College Mountain Top 10 while the Lady Patriots crack the rankings for the first time this season at No. 7.
- An unscathed, 14-0 season came to an end in the Class 5A state title game for head coach John Hines and the Pulaski County Maroons last year, getting wiped out by Bowling Green 49-14.
- An undefeated 2013 regular season paved the way for the Golden Eagles to steal a victory on their home turf against Covington Catholic in the playoffs, but the Colonels had other plans.
- The Yellow Jackets return the bulk of their talent from last season and, in addition, they gain a familiar face on the gridiron, Head Coach Zach Massengill was a part of the Jackets 1998 state championship team.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WYMT CONTACT INFO
199 Black Gold Blvd. Hazard, KY 41701 606-436-5757 - switchboard 606-439-9968 - newsroom