Sports Overtime Headlines
No. 10 Kentucky beats No. 21 Georgia 80-72 behind O'Neill
Posted: 3:58 PM
- Jennifer O'Neill scored 21 points to lead No. 10 Kentucky to an 80-72 win over No. 21 Georgia on Sunday.
Railsplitters drop series finale to Pacers 8-2
Posted: 3:56 PM
- A collection of four pitchers stifled the Railsplitters' (0-3) offense in an 8-2 loss to the 14th-ranked USC Aiken Pacers (3-0) in the final game of a three-game series on Sunday afternoon in Aiken, S.C.
Saturday's high school basketball scores
- High school basketball scores from around the state.
WKU pulls away from Southern Miss 73-62
- Trency Jackson added 14 points and George Fant had 12 points to go with nine rebounds for Western Kentucky (15-6, 8-1 Conference USA). Fant also had nine rebounds.
Bulldogs upset No. 8 Tennessee Wesleyan, 68-66
- The win propels the Bulldogs to a 14-6 overall record on the year and 11-3 in AAC play while snapping Tennessee Wesleyan's 12-game winning streak.
Bulldogs roll to 10th straight win, 89-70, over TWC
- The win was Union's 10th straight, as the Bulldogs moved to 19-4 overall on the year, 12-1 in the AAC with the victory.
No. 2 UPike men's basketball falls on the road at LWC
- In a game that came down to the wire, the Blue Raiders won the free-throw shooting contest, hitting 29 of 38 attempts compared to 26 of 39 for the Bears.
Free throws win it for No. 21 LWC
- The University of Pikeville women’s basketball team trimmed a 17-point second-half deficit to three down the stretch, but ultimately couldn’t compete with a 31-of-36 showing from the free-throw line as No. 21 Lindsey Wilson won 85-76 on Saturday in Biggers Sports Center.
Late rally lifts No. 4 Duke past No. 2 Virginia, 69-63
- Tyus Jones scored 17 points and hit a clinching 3-pointer with about 10 seconds remaining Saturday night as No. 4 Duke ended No. 2 Virginia's 21-game home winning streak, 69-63.
UPike women’s bowling No. 1, men No. 6 in NAIA Coaches’ Polls
- The men are the highest ranked team among MSC institutions.
More Sports Overtime Headlines