Sports Overtime Headlines
“Big Blue Weekend” ready to go
8 mins ago
- The “Big Blue Weekend,” featuring the Blue/White Spring Football Game, three baseball games and three softball games, is set for Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the University of Kentucky.
SEC's top offenses collide in Lexington as No. 17 Kentuck hosts No. 12 Ole Miss
17 mins ago
- The Southeastern Conference’s top two offensive teams will collide at Cliff Hagan Stadium over the weekend in a crucial three-game series, with No. 17 Kentucky hosting No. 12 Ole Miss, with first pitch of the series opener slated for 6:30 p.m. ET on Friday. The series will resume at 1 p.m. ET on Saturday and conclude at 1 p.m. ET on Sunday at Cliff Hagan Stadium.
Thirumalaichelvam named MSC Player of the Year; MSC awards garnered
23 mins ago
- The University of the Cumberlands (UC) Women's Tennis team is currently participating in the Mid-South Conference (MSC) Tournament Semifinals as they advanced by defeating Cumberland University earlier this morning. On Thursday, the MSC announced its yearly honors and many Patriot ladies garnered high awards.
Patriot Ladies capture 3rd straight MSC Championship
24 mins ago
- The University of the Cumberlands (UC) Women's Golf team capped off the Mid-South Conference (MSC) season Wednesday in a familiar place: at the top. Finishing ahead of the runner-up Lindsey Wilson Blue Raiders by 29 strokes, the Patriot Ladies claimed their third straight MSC title, further proving exactly why they are considered national champion competitors. Earning the conference's automatic bid into next month's NAIA National Championships in Lincoln, Nebraska, the No. 3 ranked Patriots won their 5th tournament of the spring season.
Patriot golf finishes runner-up at MSC Championships
26 mins ago
- The University of the Cumberlands (UC) Men’s Golf team had a tough week during Mid-South Conference (MSC) competition, finishing second overall at the MSC Championships in Bardstown, KY. The No. 17 ranked Patriots shot an overall team score of 899 over three days of play, 19 shots back of the MSC Champion Blue Raiders of Lindsey Wilson College who shot an 880 on the tournament.
Fans invited to “Cat Walk” at the Blue/White Game
- Fans are invited to the “Cat Walk” – cheering the team when the Wildcats enter Commonwealth Stadium – at 1:45 p.m. at Gate One.
UPike softball comes up short at Cumberlands in 6-4, 5-4 losses
- UPIKE (13-26, 9-21 MSC) trailed 5-0 heading into the sixth innings of the opener before scoring two runs in both the sixth and fifth innings.
Big inning does in Bulldogs
- The loss puts Union at 33-16 overall, while Georgetown is now 35-6 on the year.
Bengals scheduled a third straight year for three regular-season games in prime time
- The Bengals will host Cleveland in an NFL Network game on Thurs., Nov. 6, and Denver will visit Paul Brown Stadium in an ESPN contest on Mon., Dec. 22.
Dakari Johnson to return to Kentucky
- The 7-foot center started 18 of Kentucky’s last 20 games, averaging 5.8 points and 4.6 rebounds per game during that stretch.
More Sports Overtime Headlines