Sports Overtime Headlines
Bucks avoid elimination again, beat Bulls 94-88 in Game 5
- With a 3-2 lead, the Bulls will try to close it out again Thursday at Milwaukee. But the Bucks aren't going quietly after dropping the first three games.
UK Baseball travels to face No. 3 Louisville
- The Wildcats will send sophomore lefty Logan Salow (1-1, 7.71 ERA) to the mound on Tuesday to face Louisville freshman right-hander Sean Leland (3-0, 1.04 ERA).
Marquis, Bruce lead Reds over Brewers 9-6
- The Reds ended a three-game losing streak by beating the worst team in the majors, one that's trying everything to get going. Manager Ron Roenicke left slumping Ryan Braun out of the lineup on Monday to change things up.
Nets beat Hawks behind 35 from Williams, tie series at 2-2
- The Nets, just 38-44 in the regular season, won the second straight in the series and moved two victories from becoming the sixth No. 8 seed to beat a No. 1 - only the fourth since the first round became best-of-seven.
2015 CATSPY awards presented on Monday
- With co-winners in some categories, a total of six teams and 26 individuals were recognized.
Garcia signs with UPike
- Garcia scored more than 1,000 points and grabbed 900-plus rebounds in her career as a Lady Cardinal.
Touted Ingram stays close to home, picks reigning champ Duke
- The 6-foot-8 Kinston guard announced his choice Monday, ending a recruiting battle for the McDonald's All-American's services between Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, North Carolina State and UCLA.
Parsley signs with UPike
- Parsley finished his career as the school’s all-time leading scorer, breaking the record by 46 points. He finished with 2,277 points.
Tanna Seuferer named OVC Softball Pitcher of the Week
- Seuferer helped MSU to a combined score of 21-2 in complete-game wins over Northern Kentucky and Tennessee State.
One of Kentucky's 1978 'Twin Towers,' Mike Phillips, dies
- Mike Phillips, a standout basketball player at the University of Kentucky in the 1970s, has died in western Kentucky. He was 59.
More Sports Overtime Headlines