Sports Overtime Headlines
Two Colonels earn OVC honors after nearly beating UK
- Two Eastern Kentucky University football players picked up Ohio Valley Conference honors a day after falling to Southeastern Conference foe Kentucky in overtime.
Sights and Sounds: Kentucky beats EKU, 34-27 in OT
- An All-Access look at the Football Cats' win over EKU Saturday night.
Bengals stay unbeaten with 36-21 win over Chiefs
- The Bengals (4-0) matched the third-best start in franchise history, two wins shy of the club record.
Wildcats fend off Alabama rally for seventh straight victory
- Kentucky has now rattled off seven-straight victories.
Sports OT Rewind: 2009 Allen Central Rebels
- Allen Central entered the 2009 season coming off a seven-win campaign in 2008, its most wins in a season in nearly 20 years.
HIGHLIGHTS: No. 1 Lindsey Wilson motors past Union, 42-17
- Union (0-4 overall) opened dominated the first quarter, taking a 10-0 following the first 15 minutes of play.
HIGHLIGHTS: Patriots pound Wildcats, 59-7
- UC would score 3 times in the 2nd quarter including a 2 yard run by Hunter Lewis (Dunlap, TN), a 50 yard pass from Craig to Williams, and another 5 yard run by Lewis, to extend the Patriot lead to 44-7 at the half.
Kentucky needs overtime to beat EKU, 34-27
- The Wildcats (4-1) scored two touchdowns in the final seven minutes of regulation along with the overtime touchdown to avoid a stunning upset.
Miscues plague Cavs in Homecoming loss
- UVa-Wise was cited a five-yard penalty for jumping offside attempting to get one final possession.
HIGHLIGHTS: Litton with 2 TD passes; Marshall beats Old Dominion 27-7
- Litton was 21 of 35 for 212 yards passing. Tony Pittman ran for 127 yards on 32 carries with a touchdown.
More Sports Overtime Headlines