Sports Overtime Headlines
WYMT to air UPike game at Morehead State
Updated: 5:41 PM
- Kickoff for the University of Pikeville football team’s game at Morehead State on Saturday has been moved back to 6:09 p.m. ET to accommodate for WYMT showing the game on its This TV station and simulcast on CW Lexington channel 14 on DirectTV and 28 on Dish.
Kentucky football prep poll (September 2)
Posted: 3:27 PM
- The top teams in the Kentucky Associated Press high school football polls, with first-place votes.
A&M jumps, FSU, 'Bama lose some support in AP poll
Posted: 2:14 PM
- Texas A&M makes a big jump in the AP Top 25 after the most impressive performance of the opening weekend of college football. Florida State and Alabama lost some support in the first poll of the regular season after close victories against heavy underdogs.
Morehead State announces 2014-15 men's hoops schedule
Posted: 1:56 PM
- Morehead State has finalized its 2014-15 men's basketball schedule. The 31-game slate features 10 dates against postseason teams from a year ago, including Big Ten Conference member Ohio State and American Athletic Conference opponent Cincinnati.
Cards win ACC debut against Canes
- Dominique Brown's 15-yard touchdown run in the third quarter and Gerald Christian's 10-yard TD catch late in the fourth backed Louisville's big defensive performance that helped beat Miami 31-13 Monday night.
Pulaski County Maroons still ranked No. 1
- Pulaski County stays No. 1 in the Alice Lloyd College Mountain Top 10.
Jon Toth named SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week
- Kentucky sophomore center Jon Toth has been selected as the Southeastern Conference Offensive Lineman of the Week, it was announced by the SEC office Monday night, live on SEC Now on the SEC Network.
UVa-Wise partners with WDIC for football coverage
- WISE - - UVa-Wise and local radio station WDIC AM-FM (1430 AM – 92.1 FM) have reached an agreement to provide local fans with play by play action of all 11 football games this fall.
EKU's Cvelbar named OVC Setter of the Week
- Eastern Kentucky University senior Abbey Cvelbar was chosen as the adidas Ohio Valley Conference Setter of the Week on Monday, the league announced from its Brentwood, Tennessee headquarters.
Godby named to SEC Community Service Team
- Senior guard Max Godby has been named the Southeastern Conference Football Community Service Team Player of the Week, the league office announced Monday.
More Sports Overtime Headlines