Sports Overtime Headlines
Madness tickets available online
Posted: 5:49 PM
- At this time, all available control cards and wristbands have been issued on site at the Big Blue Madness Campout.
Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
Updated: 3:53 PM
- At a news conference Friday, Goodell made his first public statements in more than a week about the rash of NFL players involved in domestic violence.
LeBron banner approved to hang in Cleveland
Posted: 1:35 PM
- A larger-than-life LeBron James will again tower over downtown.
UK Men's Golf to compete at Wolf Run
Posted: 1:23 PM
- The University of Kentucky men’s golf team returns to action for the second tournament in as many weeks with a trip to Zionsville, Ind., to play in the Wolf Run Intercollegiate.
Madness Campout Update: Control Cards Limited
Posted: 1:22 PM
- Last year’s all-time Big Blue Madness campout record has been broken with an estimated 760 tents set up as of Friday at 9 a.m. ET. The 2013 campout held the record previously with 755 tents.
No. 25 Railsplitters look to remain unbeaten against Newberry Saturday
Posted: 1:18 PM
- Vying to keep their record unblemished, the 25th-ranked Railsplitters (4-0, 1-0 SAC) will travel nearly 250 miles into the heart of the Palmetto State for a South Atlantic Conference battle with the Newberry Wolves (2-2, 1-0 SAC) Saturday.
Lady Railsplitters return to SAC play with road trip to Newberry
Posted: 1:12 PM
- The Lady Railsplitters (2-2, 0-1 SAC) return to South Atlantic Conference play looking for their first league win Saturday, traveling to Newberry, S.C. for a battle against the Newberry Indians (3-0-1, 1-0 SAC) at the Smith Road Complex. First kick between Lincoln Memorial and Newberry is scheduled for 1 p.m.
Daytona Baseball announces new Advanced-A affiliation with Cincinnati Reds
- Daytona Baseball announced, Thursday, that Big Game Florida and the Cincinnati Reds have partnered on a four-year deal to make Radiology Associates Field at Jackie Robinson Ballpark the home of the Reds class A-Advanced club through at least 2018. Affiliated baseball is guaranteed in Daytona Beach through at least 2022. Big Game Florida Owner Andy Rayburn is thrilled about the opportunity to partner with the Reds.
Eagles set to kick off PFL play this weekend at Davidson
- The Morehead State football team opens Pioneer Football League action Saturday at Davidson. Kick-off at Richardson Stadium is set for 1 p.m. ET.
UK men’s basketball TV and times finalized
- The remainder of the Kentucky men’s basketball start times and TV info are complete, leaving the Wildcats with 32 nationally televised contests this year on either the SEC Network, ESPN’s family of networks (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU) or CBS.
More Sports Overtime Headlines