Sports Overtime Headlines
Manning breaks Favre's mark with 509th TD pass
- Peyton Manning has broken Brett Favre's record for touchdown passes with his 509th.
Kentucky Women's Soccer downs No. 5/4 Florida at The Bell on Sunday
- The University of Kentucky women’s soccer team picked up its biggest win of the season on Sunday afternoon, as the Wildcats shutout the No. 5/4 Florida Gators.
Sammy Watkins' TD catch caps Bills' stunning game-winning drive
- Quarterback Kyle Orton keeps delivering in the clutch since taking over the starting job in Buffalo. And receiver Sammy Watkins is certainly showing signs of playing up to his dynamic first-round draft-pick promise for the Bills.
Packers rout Carolina 38-17, Cobb catches 8th TD
- Randall Cobb got messy on his Lambeau Leap.
Jags beat Browns, first win of the season
- With Jacksonville on the verge of its first win of the season, the team mascot dived into one of the pools at EverBank Field.
Bengals smashed by the Colts, Luck throws 2 TDs
- Bengals get smashed by the Colts.
Wildcats suffer heartbreaking loss to LSU
- The 12th-ranked Kentucky volleyball team suffered a heartbreaking 3-2 (25-21, 25-15, 24-26, 25-9, 16-14) five-set loss to LSU on Sunday in front of 1,668 fans in Memorial Coliseum. The loss snapped an 11-match winning streak for the Wildcats.
Four SEC teams in Top 5 of AP Top 25 Poll
- Bulldogs stay No. 1 in AP Poll.
No. 2 Florida St rallies past No. 5 Irish, 31-27
- Jameis Winston prevailed after another week of controversy and threw for 273 yards and two touchdowns to lead No. 2 Florida State to 31-27 win over No. 5 Notre Dame on Saturday.
Sigalas fighting more than just a losing streak
- “It was definitely like getting hit by a truck."
More Sports Overtime Headlines