Sports Overtime Headlines
Kentucky outlasts No. 5 Florida to claim historic series
Posted: 10:50 PM
- Kentucky (25-16, 10-9 Southeastern Conference) claimed its third consecutive series win over the Gators, marking a first for the Wildcats since the 1973-75 seasons.
LMU baseball ousted from SAC Tournament
Posted: 10:38 PM
- The Railsplitters started about as well as they could have hoped, as left-hander Grant Painter (Knoxville, Tenn.) dominated the first four frames aside from a minor hiccup.
EKU softball uses longball to sweep doubleheader
Posted: 9:09 PM
- The Colonels (23-23, 13-7 OVC) have now won eight of their last nine contests.
Sutton's defensive TD helps Orange win Vols' spring game
Posted: 6:40 PM
- The game had an announced attendance of 63,016.
Cubs at Reds game postponed after long rain delay
Posted: 6:00 PM
- The teams waited 4 hours, 13 minutes before it was called off. No makeup was scheduled.
Steed's three-run HR not enough for Kentucky versus Georgia
Posted: 5:17 PM
- The series concludes on Senior Day Sunday at 1 p.m. ET.
Walk-off propels Anderson past LMU in SAC Tournament
Posted: 4:41 PM
- Cailah Niles blasted a solo home run with two outs in the bottom of the first, while Czentnar belted a solo dinger in the following frame to stake Anderson to a 2-0 lead.
Several Kentucky Derby hopefuls get workouts in before rain
Posted: 4:26 PM
- One week ahead of the Kentucky Derby, several horses completed their workouts at Churchill Downs before the rain came down.
West Virginia defense dominates offense in spring game
Posted: 4:23 PM
- Marcellus, a 5-foot-8 player from Immokalee, Florida, rushed 12 times for 47 yards and the Gold's only touchdown as the Blue defense dominated 42-10.
Calipari acknowledges surprise at loss to Wisconsin
Posted: 2:10 PM
- John Calipari now acknowledges he never thought Kentucky would lose to Wisconsin in the national semifinals. Even when the Badgers went ahead late in the game.
More Sports Overtime Headlines