Sports Overtime Headlines
Softball posts double-digit runs again in win at Miami (OH)
Posted: 10:25 PM
- Eastern (15-18) downed a Miami (Ohio) (18-12) squad that had won seven of its previous nine games.
Softball splits doubleheader with Cleveland State
Posted: 10:22 PM
- The Eagles, who compete in the Ohio Valley Conference, move to 12-15 overall and 4-4 at home.
UPike softball sweeps MSC doubleheader over Cumberlands
Posted: 10:19 PM
- The doubleheader sweep moved the Bears (11-11, 5-7 MSC) into a three-way tie for fourth place in the league standings with Cumberlands (15-10, 5-7 MSC) and Cumberland.
No. 25 Bulldogs bash Cumberlands in 23-13 victory
Updated: 9:38 PM
- With the win, Union moved to 22-8 overall, while Cumberlands fell to 13-19 with the loss.
Late innings lift Hoosiers to midweek win
Posted: 8:00 PM
- Brad Hartong hit the go-ahead, two-run homer in the eighth inning, one of three straight two-run inning to end the game, pacing the Indiana Hoosiers to an 11-7 midweek win over Kentucky, on a perfect Tuesday night at Cliff Hagan Stadium.
Bulldogs stay in NAIA Coaches' Poll at 25th
Posted: 7:16 PM
- Union is once again joined in the Top 25 by fellow Appalachian Athletic Conference member Tennessee Wesleyan, who has moved into a tie for 10th overall with 393 votes.
Kentucky to hold Final Four open practice on Friday
Posted: 7:15 PM
- The event is free and open to the public. Doors open at 11 a.m.
Snyder, McDaniel shine in Final Round of Bulls Bay
Posted: 5:51 PM
- Snyder has now led the Wildcats in scoring during every tournament this spring, while McDaniel notched the second career top 10 finish of his young career.
Softball Cats break home stretch, travels to Louisville Wednesday
Posted: 5:39 PM
- The midweek non-conference battle is the first of a two-game, home-and-home series between Kentucky (23-9) and Louisville (22-8).
LSU's sophomore Jordan Mickey says he'll enter NBA draft
Posted: 3:26 PM
- LSU sophomore forward Jordan Mickey, who led the nation with 3.65 blocks per game this season, says he'll forego his final two year with the Tigers and enter the NBA draft.
More Sports Overtime Headlines