Sports Overtime Headlines
UK women’s soccer ends season in Sweet 16 for first time ever
- The best season in University of Kentucky women’s soccer history came to an end on Sunday afternoon at Klöckner Stadium, as the Wildcats capped off a 16-7-1 season.
No. 1 Kentucky demolishes Montana State by 58 points
- No. 1 Kentucky defeated Montana State 86-28 Sunday night at Rupp Arena, improving to 5-0 on the season.
No. 12 Louisville women beat Ball State 69-56
- Mariya Moore had 22 points with 6-of-9 shooting from 3-point range to lead No. 12 Louisville past Ball State 69-56 on Sunday.
Thomasson’s double-double, balanced attack lead UK to 3-0 win
- Led by a strong defense, a balanced offense and a double-double from sophomore Anni Thomasson, the Kentucky volleyball team recorded a 3-0 (25-10, 25-15, 25-22) win at Mississippi State Sunday.
Dalton helps Bengals to 22-13 win over Texans
- Bengals beat the Texans 22-13.
American beats Morehead State 51-46
- Pee-Wee Garnder scored all 12 of his points in the second half, including four in the final minute, as American beat Morehead State 51-46 in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at Louisiana Tech on Sunday.
EKU Football to host Indiana State in FCS Playoffs
- Two Ohio Valley Conference football teams, Jacksonville State and Eastern Kentucky, have been selected to participate in the 2014 NCAA Division I Football Championship.
Game time scheduled for UK at Louisville
- UK at Louisville football game will kick off at noon next Saturday.
Cavs fall in first MEC contest
- Urbana’s (2-1, 1-0 MEC) Carlas Jackson posted a game-high 26 points while Ognjen Rebic turned in a double-double with 15 points and 10 rebounds.
Bulldogs escape with 65-64 thrilling win over Milligan
- With the win, the Bulldogs improve to 4-1 on the season and 3-0 in AAC action. The loss drops the Buffaloes to 1-6 on the season and 1-3 in AAC play.
More Sports Overtime Headlines