James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead
- LeBron James scored 30 points and the Cleveland Cavaliers took total command of the Eastern Conference final even without injured star Kyrie Irving.
Johansson opens NCAA Championships at 7-over par
- Adding to the already demanding Concession golf course was a slew of thunderstorms that delayed play in the afternoon and ultimately halted it in the evening.
American Pharoah gallops in Kentucky, others work at Belmont
- Triple Crown hopeful American Pharoah went out for his first gallop since winning the Preakness, covering 1 3/16 miles at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky, on Friday.
Boley, Justice selected as AP's top basketball players
- Defense created more opportunities for Erin Boley and Camron Justice, helping both earn top basketball player of the year honors in Kentucky.
14th Region Softball Tournament bracket
- Dates, times and match-ups for the 14th Region Softball Tournament
Cavs' Irving misses shootaround, questionable for Game 2
- Irving was listed as questionable after scoring only 10 points and sitting out the final 8 minutes of the Cavaliers win over the Atlanta Hawks in the series opener.
Barbee elevated to UK Assistant Coach
- Barbee, a former head coach at UTEP and Auburn, will rejoin the bench as an assistant coach, a role in which he has served for nine years under Calipari’s tutelage throughout his career. Barbee will fill the vacated position of Barry “Slice” Rohrssen, who accepted the associate head coach position at St. John’s last month.
More WYMT Sports Headlines