Roundball Preview: Belfry Girls
- Despite having a roster full of freshmen and sophomores, the players feel they have just as a good a shot as anyone to win the title this season.
Pikeville RB named Player of the Week for Region Final round of playoffs
- In four career games against the Bulldogs, Pugh has rushed for 682 yards and 15 touchdowns.
UK Hoops stays unbeaten with 89-67 victory over EMU
- The Wildcats are now 5-0 to start the regular season for the fifth time under head coach Matthew Mitchell and the first time since UK’s Elite Eight run in 2014-15.
Jasmine Kelly's last-second putback powers Lady Railsplitters to 56-54 upset of 20th-ranked Carson-Newman
- With the win, Lincoln Memorial improves to 2-2 on the season and 1-0 in South Atlantic Conference play.
Roundball Preview: Allen Central Boys
- Each of the last three seasons the Rebels have improved their win total, and this season they are hoping to not just get to the regional tournament, but get there as district champion and make some noise.
Simmons scores 37 as No. 17 Railsplitters pound Carson-Newman 98-82
- Simmons was one of four starters to hit double figures for the Railsplitters, who tallied their most points against Carson-Newman since February 17, 2007, when they defeated the Eagles 120-118 in overtime.
No. 7 Bulldogs blister nets, win 106-64
- Nick Riley paced Union with 21 points, going 5-for-5 from behind the arc.
More WYMT Sports Headlines