Police reopen Nicholasville Road after fluid spill
- Crews cleaned up hydraulic fluid spill at Nicholasville Road and Pasadena Drive on Wednesday morning.
Police searching for Lexington gas station robber
- WKYT is tracking a crime alert in Lexington on Wednesday morning.
Lexington's Class A baseball team needs musicians
- O say! Can you sing?
Reported Lexington fire leads to arrest
- Arson investigators were called out to a Lexington home after a reported fire.
Car hits fire hydrant in Lexington, driver dies
- The Fayette County coroner says Shawn Parker, 41, died after crashing into a fire hydrant on Shoreside Drive late Tuesday night.
Lexington cyclist assaulted with car door
- Lexington police are looking for the people who, they say, intentionally crashed into a cyclist.
One arrested after Interstate 75 crash in Lexington
- A crash on Interstate 75 ended with an arrest early Tuesday morning.
Man injured in fiery Lexington crash
- Lexington police responded to reports of a man with a gun on Saturday morning and ended up at a fiery crash about half a mile away.
Muhammad Ali released from hospital after urinary infection
- A spokesman for Muhammad Ali says the boxing great has been released from a hospital where he received follow-up care for a severe urinary tract infection. It was the former heavyweight champion's second hospital stay in the last four weeks.
1 killed, 1 injured in Rowan County fire
- A Rowan County man was killed and his brother was injured in a camper fire early Friday morning.
Police: Man arrested after shooting through Lexington apartment
- A Lexington man was arrested after, police say, he shot through his neighbor's apartment.
Icy Lexington roadway causes lane closure
- Lexington road crews spent the morning salting ice-covered roadways.
Trainer cleared of race horse abuse allegations in Kentucky
- Kentucky racing regulators have cleared trainer Steve Asmussen of abuse allegations made by an animal-rights group that claimed it had videotape evidence that thoroughbreds in his care were mistreated.
Rubicon Global raises $30M in latest round of financing
- A Lexington-based waste and recycling company says it has raised $30 million in its latest round of financing.
Bullitt County mother killed, gunman arrested
- A man is in jail accused of murdering a Kentucky mother.
Grayson County teens on crime spree, last spotted in Florida
- Two Kentucky teenagers who are wanted in a multi-state crime spree are gaining national attention as they remain on the lam.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.