Red River Gorge Zipline Tours
- Campton, KY - The G3 10K Challenge - Guts, Guns, & Gravity - is coming to Kentucky's beautiful Red River Gorge area. This true test of endurance will challenge some of the region's best athletes on Saturday, October 4th at 9:00am.
Lexington Police search for suspect in Chase Bank robbery
- Lexington Police are searching for a man who robbed a Lexington bank at gunpoint Saturday morning.
Popular target for thieves robbed again
- A Lexington Speedway robbed at least four times in the past year robbed again early Thursday morning.
EKY conservation districts footing bill to send more kids to camp
- Two hundred kids from the Eastern Kentucky region are spending their first night at Conservation Camp!
The Lexington Restaurant Week Menu Guide is out
- Lexington Restaurant Week is July 24 - August 2. Venture out and celebrate our explosive cuisine scene with $25 dinners around town. Look who's in the line-up this year!
Traffic Alert: Combs Road shut down between both ramps
- Crews say it is one of the most heavily traveled parts of Perry County.
Coal production begins at western Kentucky mine
- Coal production has begun at a new mine in western Kentucky.
Lexington Restaurant Week returns for 2014
- June 11, 2014 - Lexington’s culinary event of the year is back for a bigger, better and altogether more downright decadent 10 days. Last summer 42 restaurants participated in the first annual Lexington Restaurant Week with an estimated economic impact of 2.4 million. This year 65 local restaurants are onboard for the celebration that runs over two weekends from July 24 – August 2.
Police investigating shots fired outside Lexington apartment
- It all started when a group of uninvited guests showed up to a party at Newtown Crossing.
Redwood Cooperative School to Launch this fall
- Redwood Cooperative School is a new non-profit, established by a group of parents in Lexington, Kentucky who want to continue their children’s preschool cooperative educational environment by founding a Cooperative Elementary School will open its door in August.
Lexington's First Honor Flight Set to Depart
- 30 Kentucky Veterans of World War II and Korea on
Sponsored Flight to Washington, D.C. Memorials.
Two injured in Whitley County ATV crash
- Shupe and Abner injured after ATV pulls off roadway
Bike Lexington presented by Pedal Power
- May is an exciting month for cyclists and this year's Bike Lexington Presented by Pedal Power promises many diverse--and mostly free--events! The Family Fun Ride will take place on Saturday, May 31, and will feature a new route that caters to all cycling levels and skills on two wheels.
Legends’ Taylor named All-Star MVP
- Outfielder Dominique Taylor of the Lexington Legends was named Most Valuable Player in the 2014 South Atlantic League All-Star game.
LEXrestaurants.com Launches website highlighting local Restaurants
- LEXrestaurants.com is your comprehensive guide to over 150 locally owned restaurants and the hottest culinary news. With last year’s restaurant week deemed a roaring success, LEXrestaurants.com is our prelude to Lexington’s 2nd Annual Restaurant Week July 24-August 2.
BSCTC student designs logo for William G. Duke Golf Scramble
- The William G. Duke Golf Scramble will have a new look when it tees off on Thursday, May 15, at StonceCrest golf course in Prestonsburg.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.