Lexington fire hydrant damaged, flows into street
- Crews are working to clean up a huge mess in a Lexington neighborhood after a fire hydrant was damaged.
Hundreds protest in Lexington about Ferguson grand jury decision
Updated: 8:59 AM
- Protesters marched in cities around the country on Tuesday night, including in downtown Lexington.
Lottery chooses company to negotiate online games
- The Kentucky Lottery Corp. board says it will negotiate with GTECH to offer lottery products online and hopes to have the project ready later next year.
Coroner: No foul play suspected in Madison County man's death
- The Madison County coroner says there is no foul play suspected after a man was found dead inside his Madison County home.
Patio, home damaged in Lexington fire
- Lexington firefighters tell WKYT a patio was damaged in a fire at a home.
Man injured at Morehead State University after 30-foot fall from window
- Kody Richmond, 20, is in UK Hospital after Morehead State University officials say he fell out of a third floor window of a music hall early Saturday morning.
6 counties chosen for post-election audit in Ky.
- Attorney General Jack Conway says six Kentucky counties have been chosen in a random drawing to undergo independent inquires for any potential irregularities during this month's election.
Two men accused of using stolen credit cards in Lexington
- Police arrested two men accused of using stolen credit cards on Thursday.
Arrest warrant issued in Floyd County murder case
- Police have issued an arrest warrant in an eastern Kentucky murder case.
Harlan man lived with mother's corpse for weeks
- Police in Eastern Kentucky say a man lived with his mother's dead body for weeks.
Kentucky state property goes tobacco-free
- Kentucky state property is going cold turkey on Great American Smokeout day, ending the use of all tobacco products and electronic cigarettes on executive branch state property Thursday.
Kentucky Horse Park lights up for holidays
- An annual tradition will light up Lexington beginning Thursday night.
Lexington man arrested for burglary after home invasion
- A man was arrested after, police say, he broke into a home on East Loudon Avenue.
Lexington Police foot chase ends in arrest
- Lexington Police arrested one man and are still looking for another after tracking down a stolen car.
Lexington man attacked with club, knife in attempted robbery
- A man started knocking on doors at a Lexington motel, looking for help after he was beaten during an attempted robbery Wednesday night.
4 more Kentucky counties are 'work ready'
- Three northern Kentucky counties and one in central Kentucky have been designated by the state as having a workforce that ready for commerce and industry.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.