- (Lexington, KY)— Camp HOPE will be a one-day retreat for children, ages 6 to 12, who have experienced the death of a loved one within the past two years. Caregivers of the children are also invited to attend. Camp HOPE will be held September 13, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., at the Hospice of the Bluegrass Center for Grief and Education, 2409 Greatstone Point, Lexington, Ky.
- Lexington – Kentucky Blood Center’s Livin’ by Givin’ Summer just got bigger than ever! Now in addition to all the other great giveaways this summer, like trips and concert tickets, donors have the chance to win a 2014 Toyota Corolla! Kentucky Blood Center (KBC) is able to offer this great prize with help from Toyota on Nicholasville.
- Campton, KY - The G3 10K Challenge - Guts, Guns, & Gravity - is coming to Kentucky's beautiful Red River Gorge area. This true test of endurance will challenge some of the region's best athletes on Saturday, October 4th at 9:00am.
- June 11, 2014 - Lexington’s culinary event of the year is back for a bigger, better and altogether more downright decadent 10 days. Last summer 42 restaurants participated in the first annual Lexington Restaurant Week with an estimated economic impact of 2.4 million. This year 65 local restaurants are onboard for the celebration that runs over two weekends from July 24 – August 2.
- Redwood Cooperative School is a new non-profit, established by a group of parents in Lexington, Kentucky who want to continue their children’s preschool cooperative educational environment by founding a Cooperative Elementary School will open its door in August.
- May is an exciting month for cyclists and this year's Bike Lexington Presented by Pedal Power promises many diverse--and mostly free--events! The Family Fun Ride will take place on Saturday, May 31, and will feature a new route that caters to all cycling levels and skills on two wheels.