Argument leads to shooting on Lexington street
- It happened just after 10 Tuesday morning on Carlisle Avenue.
Murder suspect enters not guilty plea in Scott Co.
- A suspect charged in the death of a Lexington bicyclist is due in court on Tuesday.
Lexington police: Employee's scream scared off attempted robbers
- The Lexington Police Department is looking for two men who, they say, tried to rob a restaurant on Friday night.
13-year-old girl killed, four injured in Scott Co. crash
- The Scott County Sheriff tells WKYT a 13-year-old girl was killed in a crash on Saturday morning.
More than 1,600 Fayette County students to be moved to new schools
- The Fayette County school board has decided to move forward with a special committee's redistricting proposals.
Jeff Ruby says he has backup location for Lexington steakhouse
- So it looks like Lexington will get a Jeff Ruby's steakhouse after all.
Louisville inmate killed after Elliot County assault
- Kentucky State Police say an inmate was killed after an assault at Little Sandy Correctional Complex.
Kentucky Senator Smith acquitted of DUI charge, convicted of speeding
- Republican state Sen. Brandon Smith acquitted of DUI charge, convicted of speeding.
Kentucky Education Commissioner sends warning to Fayette County Public Schools
- The Kentucky Education Commissioner has warned that Fayette County Schools could face state actions if low-achieving schools don't improve.
One person killed after plane crashes in Perry County
- One person was killed after a plane crashed in the Lower Lost Creek community of Perry County on Thursday.
Madison Emergency Management director resigns amid employee's forgery case
- Director Carl Richards submitted his resignation to the Madison County Fiscal Court Thursday, effective immediately.
Police return Fayette inmate who failed to return from medical release
- James Edward Gregory, 27, was returned to the jail at 10:28 p.m. Wednesday, according to a release from the jail.
Police searching for two men after violent Lexington home invasion
- The Lexington Police Department is searching for two suspects after a home invasion on Wednesday night.
Lexington police: Man shot at a strip club on Winchester Road
- The Lexington Police Department was called to break up a fight at Diamonds on Thursday morning.
Pulaski man sentenced to 25 years for killing girlfriend, dumping her into sinkhole
- Johnny Hendrix beat Monica Wells in front of her 8-year-old son and later dumped her body into a sinkhole.
Website lets Kentuckians check on condition of waterways
- State officials say Kentuckians can now click on a website to find out if their favorite spot on the water is safe to swim or if the fish there are healthy enough to eat.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.