Bell County man arrested on rape, incest charges
- Troopers say a Bell County man was arrested on Friday and charged with rape.
Free Air Evac service offered in Clay County
- A big announcement for people living in southern Kentucky.
Jeep Jamboree bringing hundreds to Whitley County
- Bringing together southern Kentucky mountains and off-road riders.
Great-grandson sentenced for murder in Madison County
- On Friday, a Madison County man, who admitted he killed his great-grandmother, found out how long he will spend in prison.
Meeting held on Ebola virus in Lexington
- They want to be prepared, just in case.
Prize Ferrari and Lamborghini on display at Fayette Mall Dillard's
- It could be the ultimate Christmas present for one lucky person.
CDC officer discusses Ebola at University of Kentucky
- A Centers for Disease Control officer, who just returned from West Africa, talked about his experiences on Thursday in Lexington.
Renderings released for new $47 million hospital facility
- On Thursday, leaders of the Shriner's Hospitals for Children held a luncheon kick off to continue raising money for a $47 million facility.
Frankfort Police respond to two armed robberies in 12 hours
- Frankfort Police are searching for a suspect after a Thursday robbery.
Franklin Co. deputies investigate a nearly $50k burglary
- According to deputies, a Frankfort man reported that someone broke into his home and stole a safe containing items worth nearly $50,000.
Kentucky high court agrees to hear ex-coach's case
- The Kentucky Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal by Asbury University of a $380,000 award made to a former women's basketball coach at the school.
Prosecutors seek to drop charges in London drug case
- A Kentucky man can't return to the United States from Bosnia because he's listed as a defendant in a federal drug case. Federal prosecutors are trying to help him get back to Bowling Green.
Cedar Creek Lake receives 12,000 trout
- Cedar Creek Lake in central Kentucky has been stocked with an additional 12,000 rainbow trout.
Judge rejects Kentucky inmate's new trial bid
- A Kentucky death row inmate has lost his bid for a new trial and to overturn his death sentences in the slayings of three people in Jessamine County.
Boyle County murder case waived to grand jury
- The case against a Boyle County man, accused of killing a toddler, is moving forward.
Warrant issued for shooting suspect in Lexington
- Lexington Police need your help tracking down a shooting suspect.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.