June 19, 2013
- The collapsed portion of Highway 987 in Bell County is repaired.
- Some customers say a Bell County car dealership did not make the payoffs on trade-in vehicles.
Now the Lee Motors dealership and two former employees face criminal and civil complaints.
- Hundreds of people said good-bye Tuesday in Bell County to 28-year-old Jesse Jones.
Jones was one of three men who died last week on a helicopter crash in Clay County.
- Jimmy Jackson, a businessman, church and community leader, and veteran, died at age 83 on Friday. His funeral will be Wednesday.
- Friends and co-workers are remembering the lives of three medics that died in this week's helicopter crash.
- 28-year-old Jesse Jones is one of the three men whose life was taken far too soon after the helicopter they were flying crashed Thursday night.
More More Bell County News
Preparation in Middlesboro
Powered by Local.com