Parents behind on child support will have a new option soon

Parents who are behind on child support now have an alternative to jail in one southeastern Kentucky county.

Bell County Attorney Neil Ward is offering the option for parents to volunteer to hold a sign in a public place which reads "I do not pay child support."

In addition, Ward says they would then be required to start making regular payments.

Disqus has not been setup for this website.
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 141822573 - wkyt.com/a?a=141822573
Gray Television, Inc.