Fourth person arrested for shooting at Danville pizza shop
- Danville Police say a 16-year-old has been charged with robbery and assault in the case.
Arrests made in Danville restaurant robbery, shooting
- Three arrests have been made in connection to a robbery and assault at a Danville restaurant.
Coal billionaire sells most of Mercer Co. farm
- West Virginia coal billionaire Jim Justice has sold most of a farm he purchased in central Kentucky.
Danville business owner takes her store's security to next level
- It’s been nearly two weeks since a Domino’s employee was shot during a robbery attempt in Danville. As the case goes unsolved, store owners in the area are taking extra precautions to protect their businesses.
Police arrest three in Pulaski Co. fake money case
- Deputies arrested three people, accused of trying to spend counterfeit money.
Counterfeit bills reported at several Danville businesses
- Three people from South Carolina are now in jail in central Kentucky where they face charges for allegedly organizing a counterfeiting ring.
Vigil set for Saturday for victims of 2013 Danville triple murder
- It's been one year to the day since the murders of three people inside a Danville pawn shop.
Volunteers working to restore historic Boyle County cemetery
- Volunteers are working to uncover the past at a historic African American cemetery.
Owner makes changes to Danville store where three were murdered
- September 20 marks the one year anniversary of a crime that shocked a central Kentucky community. Michael and Angela Hockensmith and Daniel Smith were shot and killed inside ABC Gold, Games and More in Danville.
One year after Danville triple murder, victims' son shares his story
- He says his story is about bravery, sadness and the courage to face your fears. The young son of a couple murdered nearly a year ago is sharing his story for the first time.
Centre program aimed at first-generation students
- Centre College says it is creating a scholarship program for first-generation students, backed by the largest single gift in the 195-year history of the liberal arts college in central Kentucky.
'Pay-what-you-can' restaurant planned in Boyle Co.
- Organizers want to open a community restaurant in central Kentucky that offers home-cooked meals and a mission.
Centre College to offer civil rights programming
- Centre College is planning to offer community programs over the next year that focus on the 50th anniversary of the civil rights movement.
College to announce details of groundbreaking scholarship program
- CENTRE COLLEGE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
WHAT: Centre College to announce details of groundbreaking full tuition scholarship program for first-generation college students by press release on Tuesday, September 16 at 9 a.m.
Centre College launches Grissom Scholars Program, offering exceptionally talented first-generation college students full tuition scholarships
- Danville, Ky. (September 16, 2014)—Recruitment has begun at Centre College for the new Grissom Scholars Program, a groundbreaking national scholarship opportunity for first-generation students starting in the fall of 2015.
Danville firm expanding operations
- A company that produces automated material handling solutions is expanding its operations in Danville.
More Top Stories
Photos From Danville
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.