Boyle Co. man arrested for cocaine possession during traffic stop
- The Boyle County Sheriff's Office says a man tried to hide drugs by stuffing them into his beer.
Centre College announces $20 million gift
- The nearly 1,400-student college in Danville, Kentucky, said Monday that the $20 million gift given by an anonymous donor will help create a new full-ride-plus scholarship program. It's the lead gift for the $40 million scholarship program that will support 40 students by the fall of 2019.
Boy, 17, killed in Boyle County crash
- Boyle County deputies are investigating a crash that killed one teenager and injured another. Police say Daniel Neal, 17, was a a passenger in a car and was killed. Relative say Neal's 17 year old girlfriend was hurt but was treated and released from a hospital.
Republican Harmon to file for Kentucky auditor
- Kentucky state Rep. Mike Harmon is filing to run for state auditor.
Harmon's campaign says the Danville Republican will file on Friday morning at the state Capitol.
Danville community marches to honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- More than 150 people came together Monday afternoon at the First Baptist Church in downtown Danville to sing, celebrate and march to honor the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Woman charged with wanton endangerment in shoplifting case
- A shoplifting case, quickly escalates.
A Central Kentucky woman is in jail and charged with wanton endangerment, after police say a security guard was thrown to the ground when he tried to stop her from driving away.
Boyle County road crews cleaning up multiple crashes
- Boyle County's Emergency Management Director is advising drivers to take it easy on Wednesday morning.
Man stabs nephew several times after argument, fight with stun gun
- He’s accused of stabbing his nephew several times.
Body found in Boyle County; three people charged
- An investigation is underway after a man's body was found Friday on Mocks Creek Drive in Boyle County.
Staying warm in Central Kentucky during an extreme wind chill
- Lexington's wind chill was at -14 degrees on Thursday morning.
Police searching for Danville robbery suspect
- Police hope a surveillance picture will help them catch a robbery suspect.
Central Ky. residents worry over pipeline's possible use
- Residents and local officials are seeking answers about a plan to reuse an existing Kentucky pipeline to transport highly flammable liquids.
Danville elementary school closed because 30 percent of students are sick
- School officials say on a normal day only 5 percent of the students at Toliver Elementary miss school. Officials say about 30 percent of their students are out sick now because a flu-like illness has been sweeping through the school.
Bah! Humbug! Rain prompts Ky. cities to delay Christmas parades
- When the weather outside is frightful, it's turning out to be not so delightful for Christmas parades as the forecast for rain prompted numerous cities in the Bluegrass to reschedule events to celebrate the season.
Danville shooting suspects to be arraigned Tuesday
- Four men charged in the shooting of a clerk at a Danville restaurant are set to face a judge Tuesday.
One injured in two car collision in Danville
- One person was injured in a two car collision in Danville on Saturday.
More Top Stories
Photos From Danville
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.