'Pay-what-you-can' restaurant planned in Boyle Co.
- Organizers want to open a community restaurant in central Kentucky that offers home-cooked meals and a mission.
Centre College to offer civil rights programming
- Centre College is planning to offer community programs over the next year that focus on the 50th anniversary of the civil rights movement.
College to announce details of groundbreaking scholarship program
- CENTRE COLLEGE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
WHAT: Centre College to announce details of groundbreaking full tuition scholarship program for first-generation college students by press release on Tuesday, September 16 at 9 a.m.
Centre College launches Grissom Scholars Program, offering exceptionally talented first-generation college students full tuition scholarships
- Danville, Ky. (September 16, 2014)—Recruitment has begun at Centre College for the new Grissom Scholars Program, a groundbreaking national scholarship opportunity for first-generation students starting in the fall of 2015.
Danville firm expanding operations
- A company that produces automated material handling solutions is expanding its operations in Danville.
Arrests made in Danville trailer theft
- Danville Police say they have arrested two people in connection with a trailer theft at the Bob Allen Motor Mall Thursday.
Three injured in Boyle County crash
The Boyle County Sheriff's Office is investigating a two vehicle collision over the weekend.
Centre College climbs in U.S. News ranking to #45 in the nation
- DANVILLE, Ky. (September 9, 2014)—The 2015 U.S. News & World Report “Best Colleges” guide ranks Centre College #45 among all National Liberal Arts Colleges, an increase of four spots over last year’s ranking.
Boyle Co. town without police force after chief, officer resign
- Chief Charles Parks submitted his resignation during Thursday night's city council meeting and before the meeting ended, his officer Larry Nunes quit as well.
Guilty plea in deadly Boyle Co. hit and run
- A man charged in connection to a deadly hit and run crash has agreed to a plea deal.
Facebook post helps in Danville theft case
- Police are searching for answers after people stole from a motor mall in Danville.
Traffic warning issued ahead of 'World's Longest Yard Sale'
- As Central Kentucky prepares for the annual U.S. 127 Yard Sale, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has some reminders for shoppers and other motorists.
Forbes ranks Centre among “America’s Top Colleges”
- DANVILLE, Ky. (August 21, 2014)—Continuing to deliver on its earned reputation as a national leader in higher education, Centre College has once again landed a top-100 designation among Forbes’ annual listing of “America’s Top Colleges.”
Fire destroys Lincoln Co. school building, delays new school year
- A major fire destroyed a Lincoln County school and part of its Board of Education building on Wednesday.
College rankings: Transy tops for Greeks, Berea among worst cuisine
- The same people who rank the nation's top party school also bestowed Transylvania University with the honor of being number one for lots of Greek life while giving Berea College the dubious honor of being among the top 20 campuses with the worst food.
Papa John's truck catches fire on Boyle Co. highway
- The fire happened at Highways 34 and 2168.
More Top Stories
Photos From Danville
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.