Doctor's office employee arrested on drug related charges in Boyle County
- Boyle County Police arrest woman on multiple charges.
Boyle County 9-year-old organizes fundraiser for injured football coach
- A 9-year-old football player says his coach helped him when he needed it. Now, the Boyle County boy wants to return the favor.
Injured Perryville youth football coach responds to support: 'It's amazing'
- He lost a foot in a farming accident a little more than a week ago. Now, that Boyle County Youth Football coach wants to thank the community who has helped him.
20,000 pounds of tobacco destroyed in Boyle Co. fire
- A fire tore through a barn in Boyle County Wednesday afternoon, destroying 20,000 tons of tobacco.
Boyle, Jessamine schools waiting to use virtual classroom snow days
- Dozens of school districts canceled classes Monday because of the snow. This winter, 13 Kentucky school districts are trying out what's called a "virtual classroom," designed to cut down on snow days.
#WKYTRulesWinter: Slideshow of winter weather pictures
- As the first measurable snow of the seasons blankets parts of Kentucky, WKYT viewers share their pictures.
Four-year-old girl found wandering alone in Danville
- Danville Police are investigating after a four-year-old was found wandering the streets.
Body found in truck after fiery Boyle County crash
- Firefighters put out a fire at a crash scene and then discovered a body inside a truck.
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
Boyle County Road Department readies for Winter
- With their salt barn half-filled and more salt on the way, Boyle County officials say they are ready for winter.
Boyle County Schools to offer online lessons during snow days
- Under a new state pilot program, Boyle County students will continue their lessons from home during snow days.
Boyle County murder case waived to grand jury
- The case against a Boyle County man, accused of killing a toddler, is moving forward.
Centre College moving historical home
- Centre College is working in a project to move a protected, historical home across campus because of underground contamination and concern about the building's condition.
Man accused of killing toddler arraigned
- A Boyle County judge entered a not guilty plea for the man accused of killing a 13-month-old boy.
KDE gives school districts go-ahead for virtual learning
- KDE approved 13 waivers for school districts to continue teaching when classes are canceled because of bad weather or other emergencies.
Boyle County toddler killed, man charged with murder
- A one-year-old child's death has been ruled a murder. State police say a man in charge of caring for him actually killed him.
More Top Stories
Photos From Danville
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.