Republican Harmon to file for Kentucky auditor
- Kentucky state Rep. Mike Harmon is filing to run for state auditor.
Harmon's campaign says the Danville Republican will file on Friday morning at the state Capitol.
Staying warm in Central Kentucky during an extreme wind chill
- Lexington's wind chill was at -14 degrees on Thursday morning.
Police searching for Danville robbery suspect
- Police hope a surveillance picture will help them catch a robbery suspect.
Central Ky. residents worry over pipeline's possible use
- Residents and local officials are seeking answers about a plan to reuse an existing Kentucky pipeline to transport highly flammable liquids.
Danville elementary school closed because 30 percent of students are sick
- School officials say on a normal day only 5 percent of the students at Toliver Elementary miss school. Officials say about 30 percent of their students are out sick now because a flu-like illness has been sweeping through the school.
Bah! Humbug! Rain prompts Ky. cities to delay Christmas parades
- When the weather outside is frightful, it's turning out to be not so delightful for Christmas parades as the forecast for rain prompted numerous cities in the Bluegrass to reschedule events to celebrate the season.
Danville shooting suspects to be arraigned Tuesday
- Four men charged in the shooting of a clerk at a Danville restaurant are set to face a judge Tuesday.
One injured in two car collision in Danville
- One person was injured in a two car collision in Danville on Saturday.
Boyle County traffic stop leads to arrest, drug charges
- Deputies say a man is behind bars for cocaine trafficking after a routine traffic stop.
WKYT packs lobby to help children in need this Christmas
- Dozens of WKYT viewers helped to pack the station's lobby Monday with toys, clothes, food and other supplies so the Mission of Hope can help our less fortunate neighbors this holiday season.
Doctor's office employee arrested on drug related charges in Boyle County
- Boyle County Police arrest woman on multiple charges.
Boyle County 9-year-old organizes fundraiser for injured football coach
- A 9-year-old football player says his coach helped him when he needed it. Now, the Boyle County boy wants to return the favor.
Injured Perryville youth football coach responds to support: 'It's amazing'
- He lost a foot in a farming accident a little more than a week ago. Now, that Boyle County Youth Football coach wants to thank the community who has helped him.
20,000 pounds of tobacco destroyed in Boyle Co. fire
- A fire tore through a barn in Boyle County Wednesday afternoon, destroying 20,000 tons of tobacco.
Boyle, Jessamine schools waiting to use virtual classroom snow days
- Dozens of school districts canceled classes Monday because of the snow. This winter, 13 Kentucky school districts are trying out what's called a "virtual classroom," designed to cut down on snow days.
#WKYTRulesWinter: Slideshow of winter weather pictures
- As the first measurable snow of the seasons blankets parts of Kentucky, WKYT viewers share their pictures.
Four-year-old girl found wandering alone in Danville
- Danville Police are investigating after a four-year-old was found wandering the streets.
More Top Stories
Photos From Danville
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.