Body found in truck after fiery Boyle County crash
- Firefighters put out a fire at a crash scene and then discovered a body inside a truck.
WKYT Investigates: 5 schools with less than 'good' football helmets
- A month-long WKYT investigation discovered five high schools in central, southern and eastern Kentucky with football helmets deemed less than “good” by a rating system to denote their ability to reduce the risk of concussions.
Boyle County Road Department readies for Winter
- With their salt barn half-filled and more salt on the way, Boyle County officials say they are ready for winter.
Boyle County Schools to offer online lessons during snow days
- Under a new state pilot program, Boyle County students will continue their lessons from home during snow days.
Boyle County murder case waived to grand jury
- The case against a Boyle County man, accused of killing a toddler, is moving forward.
Centre College moving historical home
- Centre College is working in a project to move a protected, historical home across campus because of underground contamination and concern about the building's condition.
Man accused of killing toddler arraigned
- A Boyle County judge entered a not guilty plea for the man accused of killing a 13-month-old boy.
KDE gives school districts go-ahead for virtual learning
- KDE approved 13 waivers for school districts to continue teaching when classes are canceled because of bad weather or other emergencies.
Boyle County toddler killed, man charged with murder
- A one-year-old child's death has been ruled a murder. State police say a man in charge of caring for him actually killed him.
Clerk shot during Danville robbery improving
- A clerk shot during a robbery attempt is improving.
Suspects in shooting of Danville Domino's clerk face a judge
- Three of the people charged in the shooting of a clerk at a Danville restaurant faced a judge on Monday.
$100K worth of equipment taken from Danville restaurant
- A Danville restaurant is missing about $100,000 worth of equipment.
Fourth person arrested for shooting at Danville pizza shop
- Danville Police say a 16-year-old has been charged with robbery and assault in the case.
Arrests made in Danville restaurant robbery, shooting
- Three arrests have been made in connection to a robbery and assault at a Danville restaurant.
Coal billionaire sells most of Mercer Co. farm
- West Virginia coal billionaire Jim Justice has sold most of a farm he purchased in central Kentucky.
Danville business owner takes her store's security to next level
- It’s been nearly two weeks since a Domino’s employee was shot during a robbery attempt in Danville. As the case goes unsolved, store owners in the area are taking extra precautions to protect their businesses.
More Top Stories
Photos From Danville
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.