FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT) - A fund is set up for a Floyd County family who lost everything in a fire last week.
An electrical fire destroyed James and Margie Sparks' home on Little Paint Road late Tuesday night.
Two teenagers and a baby also lived in the home, they are the Sparks' grandchildren and great-grandchild.
Everyone did get out okay, but they did lose all of their belongings and their home.
The Sparks' daughter-in-law, Katina Sparks, is organizing the relief effort and says, "They had no insurance so after losing everything in the fire, they are starting from scratch. The church has helped with clothes and food. Now, we are just trying to raise money for them to be able to rent a place and put down a deposit to turn on the utilities."
You can make a deposit at any Chase Bank location under the account named Jim or Katina Sparks, 'In Benefit of James and Margie Sparks'.