Weather-weary drivers tired of slick roads
- In the 12 hours after snow started falling Friday night, police say there have been dozens of accidents in Lexington, Scott County and Madison County.
Georgetown Police plan extra patrols during snowy weather
- Scott County is bracing for another round of snow on Friday night. The area is under Winter Storm Warning.
Pax hits Kentucky: Winter weather continues to pack a punch
- Winter weather is still packing a punch, and it’s continuing to hit the community’s blood supply hard.
Are road crews ready for more snow?
- With all the snow we've had so far this winter, many road crews have been running low on salt. So with more snow in the forecast for Friday, will they be ready?
Glenn Toyota Frankfort presents STRIDE with a new 2014 Toyota Sienna LE
- Glenn Toyota Frankfort will present a new 2014 Toyota Sienna LE to STRIDE at 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 11, as part of the Toyota 100 Cars for Good Program.
Man arrested for robbery on Georgetown College campus
- The Scott County Jail says Charles Johnson is in custody, charged with three counts of robbery.
Scott County Grand Jury won't indict man for deadly crash
- Tyler Knuepell had been charged with reckless homicide following the crash in Georgetown last June.
Kentucky Lottery regional manager charged with lottery ticket fraud
- Kentucky State Police say 55-year-old Jeffrey Riley, of Lexington, redeemed or validated 1,800 lottery tickets that had been reported missing.
Constant weather has Scott County salt running low
- After several weeks of nearly constant weather, Scott County's roads supervisor says the salt supply is getting thin.
Scott Co. road crews tired of winter, but still ready for next round
- As more winter weather moves in, road crews in Scott County tell us they're ready to hit the streets again.
Murder arrest brings relief to family of victim
- Like a lot of other people across the snowy Bluegrass today Tommy Kidwell spent the morning digging out. But unlike most other people Tommy's been doing a lot of digging over the past four years.
Child rushed to hospital after Scott County sledding accident
- A child had to be rushed to the hospital Monday afternoon after being injured in an accident while sledding.
Lexington drivers dealing with more snow
- There were multiple crashes across Lexington and other cities Monday morning.
New details in Scott County murder arrest
- They’ve been hoping and praying for justice for four years and now two arrests have been made in a brutal murder.
Fifth grader raises money for teacher undergoing chemotherapy
- He's in the fight of his life! A 28-year-old Garth Elementary School teacher is battling cancer.
Survey finds half of kindergarteners not ready
- A new report says about half of kindergartners in Kentucky aren't prepared to master essential skills in school.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Georgetown