4th of July events across Kentucky
- Here's a list of several 4th of July celebrations planned across the Bluegrass.
Future of some Georgetown fire hydrants uncertain
- A dispute between Kentucky American Water, land developers, and the city of Georgetown could leave some residents without fire hydrants.
Study: Lawrenceburg Kentucky's safest city, Winchester next to last
- A new ranking of Kentucky cities over 10,000 people found Lawrenceburg as the safest and Louisville, Winchester, and Newport as the most unsafe.
Child falls out of car on Scott Co. highway
- Georgetown police report the child fell out of the back seat on US 25
Friends biking in memory of woman hit and killed in Scott Co.
- She was on a cross-country trip, raising money to fight cancer, when tragedy cut that short.
New information about bicyclist killed in Scott County
- We're learning more about a bicyclist killed in a crash in Scott County while riding cross-country.
One killed, one injured in Scott County wreck
- One person is dead and another in the hospital after a late night car accident on I-64 West near the Scott-Woodford County line.
Cyclist killed in Scott County crash
- The crash happened late Friday afternoon on U.S. 25 near Sadieville.
Georgetown Police seize marijuana sent through mail
- Georgetown Police intercepted shipments of marijuana, disguised as pet supplies.
Police: Man fired shots at alleged thief
- Shots were fired near a Georgetown business after police say someone tried to steal from a man while he mowed the lawn.
Scott County ambulance involved in Lexington crash
- The ambulance was transporting a patient when the crash happened.
Scott County teacher tells police details of affair with student
- A Scott County teacher is facing sex charges after an investigation by the county school system and Georgetown Police.
Big cutbacks and changes coming to Georgetown College
- They call them difficult decisions but Georgetown College officials say they had to make some major cuts to fix a budget deficit and move forward.
Father, firefighters rescue toddler in Scott County pool
- Family members, firefighters, and paramedics pulled together to save a two-year-old boy found face-down in a pool Sunday afternoon.
Georgetown College plans layoffs, will discontinue some majors
- Georgetown College's president says the changes are part of a "strategic renewal" of the college.
Soldier surprises children at school assembly
- He's been away from his family for eight months.
More Top Stories
WKYT & WYMT Community Events Calendar
Click on a date to see the listing of events for that day.
Photos from Georgetown